    make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    Sexymanlyman, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Sexymanlyman

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    no, you'll be ok, just keep it quiet. next time meet her at say, macys and
    have her lead you into one of the changing rooms. not that i speak from
    experience or anything.

    high-five from Consultant

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Sexymanlyman

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    "Sexymanlyman" <> wrote in message
    > I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
    > to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
    > (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
    > flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
    > make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    > standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    > mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    Definitely

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Sexymanlyman

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    "Sexymanlyman" <> wrote in message
    > I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
    > to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
    > (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
    > flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
    > make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    > standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    > mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    of course not. as long as you both keep your mouths shut. what you have to
    do, though, is keep moving. you can't stay in the stairwell forever. try the
    basement. janitor's closet. roof. boss' desk while he's away. hell, boss'
    desk while he's there. also, tell her you love her and get her pregnant.
    that is sure to make your professional relationship stronger.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Sexymanlyman

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    "Sexymanlyman" <> wrote in message
    > I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
    > to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
    > (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
    > flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
    > make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    > standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    > mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    Not unless you're stupid enough to post it on a public newsgroup.
    Oops! Too late. Never-mind, sorry.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  6. Sexymanlyman

    ME Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    >I am feeling like I made a mistake
    Why? No protection at all? Is she positive?

    ME, Jun 26, 2004
  7. Sexymanlyman

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    "Sexymanlyman" <> wrote in message
    > I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
    > to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
    > (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
    > flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
    > make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    > standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    > mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    When you have a burning sensation while urinating, that is a sure sign you
    erred in judgment.

    Network Guru, Jun 26, 2004
  8. Sexymanlyman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Sexymanlyman" <> wrote in

    > I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
    > to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
    > (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
    > flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
    > make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    > standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    > mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    i always knew MCP lapel pins were an "aphrodisiac". you go get 'em billy
    bob.
    ..

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 26, 2004
  9. Sexymanlyman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Office Romance

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in

    > When you have a burning sensation while urinating,

    that's what you get for drinkin' moonshine on an empty stomach.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 26, 2004
  10. Sexymanlyman

    Bilal Guest

    yes you made a mistake you should marry her first you
    idiot.
    Bilal

    wrote in

    Bilal, Jun 28, 2004
  11. Re: Office Romance

    Sexymanlyman wrote:
    > I work for the largest law form in Denver as an IT guy so
    > to speak. Today I went to lunch with one of the paralegals
    > (the really hot one). We had chinese food, and talked and
    > flirted. We've been flirting for about a month now. To
    > make a long story short, we did it in the hidden stairwell
    > standing up about 2 hours ago. I am feeling like I made a
    > mistake. Word will get around sooner or later right?

    Let's don't be silly.

    Ally McBeal was cancelled.

    --
    Fris "The Move" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 28, 2004
  12. Sexymanlyman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Bilal" <> wrote in news:220ef01c45ca5
    $68f82a70$:

    > yes you made a mistake you should marry her first you
    > idiot.
    > Bilal

    she is willing to have $ex with strange men is stairwell's. you got
    yourself one hell of a "classy" lady there, buddy. better marry her right
    away.

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 28, 2004
  13. Sexymanlyman

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'd be more impressed if you did for two hours standing up in the
    stairwell. That might be worth hearing about.

    catwalker

    catwalker63, Jun 29, 2004
  14. Sexymanlyman

    jake Guest

    First time, was it?
    Hmmm I'm guessing it was - then you felt the need to come
    on here and tell everyone... way to go, Dave.

    Or is it all just a sad fantasy you've been having about
    this girl, and posting it on here makes it seem in some
    way more "real" to you??

    jake, Jun 29, 2004
  15. Sexymanlyman

    Neil Guest

    "jake" <> wrote in news:226d701c45de7
    $3789c1e0$:

    > Or is it all just a sad fantasy you've been having about
    > this girl, and posting it on here makes it seem in some
    > way more "real" to you??

    "Ladies form a line to my left for makin out, dudes form a line to my right
    for high fives"
    -Strongbad
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_sb.html

    --