    --
    It's kinda naughty, a bit cheeky. I've never had /seks/ in the office, but I
    have had a grope.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2006

  2. This Cretan has just gone into my Blocked Senders List...

    --

    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast
    Slarty Bartfast, Sep 19, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    kpg Guest

    As Slarty Bartfast once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > This Cretan has just gone into my Blocked Senders
    > List...

    You have choosen wisely...
    kpg, Sep 19, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    OTHMAN wrote:

    "Office Fling: Fun or Folly?"

    It's fun, if they fling you out of the office. It's folly if the office
    was anything below the 20th floor.
    Cerebrus, Sep 19, 2006
  5. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > OTHMAN wrote:
    >
    > "Office Fling: Fun or Folly?"

    The thing about fling that decides whether it's fun or folly is what you
    fling, and who you fling it at.
    ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:, Sep 20, 2006