    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/
    http://interneil.co.nr/
    http://dumb.co.nr/

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 3, 2006

  2. I worry about you.
    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 3, 2006

  3. "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    >I worry about you.
    > --
    > m0rk

    I doubt a genuine concern about ME ever entered your mind.

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Verbal Funderburk

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message

    > "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > >I worry about you.
    > > --
    > > m0rk

    > I doubt a genuine concern about ME ever entered your mind.

    His concerns aren't genuine, but his thoughts are dirty.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Verbal Funderburk

    kpg Guest

    Verbal Funderburk <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

    > # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\191298.htm (3/3/2006 3:59:11 PM) #
    >
    >>I worry about you.
    >> --
    >> m0rk

    > I doubt a genuine concern about ME ever entered your mind.

    Well I worry about you. And it's genuine. I worry that one
    day you'll snap and show up in the newsgroup with an AK-47.

    That's what I worry about.

    Genuinely.

    kpg

    kpg, Mar 3, 2006
  6. "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Verbal Funderburk <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like
    >
    >> # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\191298.htm (3/3/2006 3:59:11 PM) #
    >>
    >>>I worry about you.
    >>> --
    >>> m0rk

    >> I doubt a genuine concern about ME ever entered your mind.

    > Well I worry about you. And it's genuine. I worry that one
    > day you'll snap and show up in the newsgroup with an AK-47.
    >
    > That's what I worry about.
    >
    > Genuinely.
    >
    > kpg

    First, Mom you're just jealous, that's the Beastie Boyz.

    Next, that's not a concern about ME.

    And lastly, what difference would it make if I showed up in the newsgroup
    with an AK-47?

    Lets assume I have one, here, right now.

    The only thing I could do is shoot the computer, the furniture, the cat, or
    myself.

    While I probably WOULD shoot myself in the head, if I was smart enough and
    had good enough aim, I might miss and hit the furniture. And it's just not
    right to shoot furniture, because furniture has feelings too.

    The cat, well, I suppose that would make for an interesting display, and I
    wouldn't have to worry about dinner, but, in spite of my apparent status as
    the resident sociopath of the group, I try not to be mean to kitties,
    because I'm aware of the fine line between a sociopath -- and a
    psychopath... like JaR, for instance, THAT'S a psychopath, and that other
    gun nut whose name I can't remember, the guy who has a god given right to a
    firearm, and that's why he asked the government for permission. Both of
    those fools, I should put a bullet in their heads, but I'd rather stay a
    sociopath, I have to have something to look forward to, like when LRM takes
    a shower in my hotel, and mother tells me that it's time.

    So shooting myself, well, not an option, because I might hit the furniture.
    The cat, nah, just can't do it. But, I guess I could shoot the
    compu@*!(&#(*!@&*(#NO CARRIER

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 4, 2006
  7. Verbal Funderburk

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Verbal Funderburk:

    > . like JaR, for instance, THAT'S a psychopath,

    *blushes*

    Awww...g'wan, you're too kind.

    --
    JaR