OT: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Vincent Lape Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    YANKEE, isnt that what they call the string on the end of a tampon :)

    Vincent Lape, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    C Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    no, that is a rip cord

    C, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    C wrote:
    > no, that is a rip cord

    I thought it was a fuse.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\172770.htm (9/20/2005
    > 4:08:07 PM) # Nine years with the missus, today.
    >
    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
    > their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got
    > her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
    > ladies, I'm taken.

    Nine. That's fine.

    I'm working on 20.

    But it's my first.

    kp "the other ken" g

    kpg, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > I'm working on 20.
    >

    > But it's my first.

    We just passed 10. I'll tell you it's been 10 long hard miserab...
    Oh hi Honey, I didn't see you there. I was just telling the group that we've
    been blissfully married for more than 10 years now. No, honest, that's what
    I was doing. No, I wasn't looking at pr0n again. Geez, why don't you believe
    me.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 20, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > C wrote:
    >> no, that is a rip cord
    >>

    > I thought it was a fuse.

    It's not spaghetti?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > We just passed 10. I'll tell you it's been 10 long hard miserab...
    > Oh hi Honey, I didn't see you there. I was just telling the group
    > that we've been blissfully married for more than 10 years now. No,
    > honest, that's what I was doing. No, I wasn't looking at pr0n again.
    > Geez, why don't you believe me.

    Hey fellas, I'm goin to Hooters for some wings and a couple beers, then I'm
    heading over to the strip club! Wanna come along?

    Oh you can't? Wife won't allow it? Hmm, that blows. I'll let you know how it
    goes!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Ben Smith for President!

    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > Oh you can't? Wife won't allow it? Hmm, that blows. I'll let you know
    > how it goes!

    *Doom carefully checks to see if SWMBO is in the room*
    Sh1t, she doesn't control me. I do what I want, when I want.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 20, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Simpson Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    POTD.

    Simpson, Sep 21, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > Nine years with the missus, today.
    >
    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
    > their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got
    > her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
    > ladies, I'm taken.

    congrats. well done. all the best. do you have to get her something for the
    nine years?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> Oh you can't? Wife won't allow it? Hmm, that blows. I'll let you know
    >> how it goes!

    > *Doom carefully checks to see if SWMBO is in the room*
    > Sh1t, she doesn't control me. I do what I want, when I want.

    {$1 to Rodney Carrington}

    Ladies And Gentlemen…The Man Song
    (He’s the man, He’s the man.)
    I don’t take no crap from anybody else but you
    I wear the pants around here, when I’m finished with your laundry
    Cause I’m a guy you don’t wanna fight, when I say Jump, you say “Yeah Right”
    I’m the man of this house until you get home.
    (He’s the man, He’s the man.)
    What I say goes around here, Right out the window
    But I don’t wanna hear a lot of whining, so I’ll shut up
    The Sooner you learn who’s boss around here, the sooner you can give me my
    orders, dear.
    Cause I’m head hunter around here, but it’s all in my head
    (He’s the man, He’s the man.)
    And I can have sex anytime you want
    Cause I’m man who has needs but they’re not that important
    And don’t expect any flowers from me, cause if I’m not mistaken you prefer
    jewelry. I’m the king of my castle when you’re not around.
    (He’s the man, He’s the man.)
    And I’ll drink and watch sports whenever I want to get in trouble,
    And I’ll come home when I’m good and ready, to sleep on the couch.
    Cause a man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do, and I’m gonna do what you
    tell me to, Because I’m Top Dog around here but I’ve been neutered.
    (He’s the man, He’s the man.)
    (You The Man!)

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Simpson wrote:
    > POTD.

    Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    "CBIC" <> wrote
    > I thought it was a fuse.

    Okay, I think I can get the spray off my monitor, but dammit I paid $3.50
    for that drink.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 21, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    > Nine years with the missus, today.

    Congrats.

    As of Friday, I'll be T minus 1 and counting.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 21, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > "CBIC" <> wrote
    >> I thought it was a fuse.

    > Okay, I think I can get the spray off my monitor, but dammit I paid
    > $3.50 for that drink.

    That's an expensive drink. Are you sneaking in pitchers of beer to your
    office again?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Sep 21, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Default User Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    dude! congrats....

    Neil MCNGP#30

    Default User, Sep 22, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message

    > I'm working on 20.
    >

    > But it's my first.
    >

    > kp "the other ken" g

    20? feh...I'm working on 24 this coming May...hand me my cane...

    Neil

    Neil, Sep 22, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > Nine years with the missus, today.

    A belated congrats, Mr & Mrs Fris.

    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
    > their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got
    > her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
    > ladies, I'm taken.

    You big spender, you!

    --
    JaR