    We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for their
    new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got her a Sonic
    Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry ladies, I'm taken.
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Nine years with the missus, today.
    >
    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon
    > for their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged
    > and got her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
    > ladies, I'm taken.

    Congrats Fris and Mrs. Fris.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Nine years with the missus, today.
    >
    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
    > their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got her
    > a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry ladies, I'm
    > taken.

    Congrats. Tomorrow is my third and I'm going to invade the kitchen and
    pretend I know how to cook.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    C Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    she's a lucky gal!

    C, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Nine years with the missus, today.
    >
    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon for
    > their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged and got
    > her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic. Sorry
    > ladies, I'm taken.

    Happy Anniversary!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Nine years with the missus, today.
    >
    > We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon
    > for their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged
    > and got her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic.
    > Sorry ladies, I'm taken.

    Hey man, Sonic is elite! We don't even have Sonics up this way! Oh, we have
    commercials for them on the tube, but AFAIK, they're just a figment of some
    Madison Ave Ad Exec's imagination.

    And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Nine years with the missus, today.
    >>
    >> We celebrated by going to Sonic and using a buy-one-get-one coupon
    >> for their new steak-egg-and-cheese breakfast burritos. I splurged
    >> and got her a Sonic Sunrise to drink, too. I'm such a romantic.
    >> Sorry ladies, I'm taken.

    > Hey man, Sonic is elite! We don't even have Sonics up this way! Oh, we
    > have
    > commercials for them on the tube, but AFAIK, they're just a figment of
    > some
    > Madison Ave Ad Exec's imagination.

    My first exposure to Sonic was when I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf
    Championships in Port Arthur, Texas. I'd never heard of them, but dang the
    food was good. I got quite anxious when they finally put a couple of them
    here in Floridarrrr. It's become a favorite place for the whole family. My
    wife is teasing me greatly now, since she know's I'm a transplanted Yankee
    and Sonic has just introduced an extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we
    haven't been there (except for breakfast this morning) since their
    announcement. I stood there and drooled all over the menu board this
    morning.

    > And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

    TMML
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > ...I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf Championships in Port Arthur, Texas.

    Played or watched?

    ..Sonic has just introduced an extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we
    > haven't been there (except for breakfast this morning) since their
    > announcement. I stood there and drooled all over the menu board this
    > morning.

    You know you can order those at breakfast time, coupons be damned in the
    name of the Steak!
    BTW Congrats, they say if you make it past the 7 year hump she's a lot less
    likely to look for something better. Too much training time invested.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Sep 20, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> ...I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf Championships in Port Arthur,
    >> Texas.

    > Played or watched?

    Played in 1994, watched (at the same location) in 1995, and officiated in
    1998 at (damn I'm getting old, can't remember the name of the town) South
    Carolina. Or was it North Carolina? Damn... It was right on the border
    between the two, so must have been North Carolina. Charlotte!!!!11one!11!!
    Which state is that in?

    > .Sonic has just introduced an extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we
    >> haven't been there (except for breakfast this morning) since their
    >> announcement. I stood there and drooled all over the menu board this
    >> morning.

    > You know you can order those at breakfast time, coupons be damned in the
    > name of the Steak!

    I don't think my wife wants me to have any at all. If it were up to her,
    I'd be living on rabbit food for the rest of my life.

    > BTW Congrats, they say if you make it past the 7 year hump she's a lot
    > less likely to look for something better. Too much training time
    > invested.

    I read somewhere that parents of twins have twice the average divorce rate.
    I very much believe that statistic. It might be higher. We've been through
    a lot, and we're still here.
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > My first exposure to Sonic was when I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf
    > Championships in Port Arthur, Texas. I'd never heard of them, but
    > dang the food was good. I got quite anxious when they finally put a
    > couple of them here in Floridarrrr. It's become a favorite place for
    > the whole family. My wife is teasing me greatly now, since she
    > know's I'm a transplanted Yankee and Sonic has just introduced an
    > extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we haven't been there (except for
    > breakfast this morning) since their announcement. I stood there and
    > drooled all over the menu board this morning.

    The commercials make it look like a 50's-style place. I'll be in Florida for
    a few days next month, and Chicago for a few days later in the month. I'm
    going to make it my mission to get to Sonic. Don't look at me like that.
    When Edmund Hilary was asked why he climed Everest, he said "because it's
    there." Same deal, alright?!

    >> And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

    > TMML

    What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> My first exposure to Sonic was when I went to the 1994 World Disc Golf
    >> Championships in Port Arthur, Texas. I'd never heard of them, but
    >> dang the food was good. I got quite anxious when they finally put a
    >> couple of them here in Floridarrrr. It's become a favorite place for
    >> the whole family. My wife is teasing me greatly now, since she
    >> know's I'm a transplanted Yankee and Sonic has just introduced an
    >> extra-long Philly Cheesesteak, and we haven't been there (except for
    >> breakfast this morning) since their announcement. I stood there and
    >> drooled all over the menu board this morning.

    > The commercials make it look like a 50's-style place. I'll be in Florida
    > for
    > a few days next month, and Chicago for a few days later in the month. I'm
    > going to make it my mission to get to Sonic. Don't look at me like that.
    > When Edmund Hilary was asked why he climed Everest, he said "because it's
    > there." Same deal, alright?!

    Tell me if Chicago-style pizza and Chicago-style hot dogs are overrated. I'm
    guessing they are.

    >>> And congrats, Mr. and Mrs. LASTINIT

    >> TMML

    > What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

    TDNMML
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Simpson Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> TMML

    >> What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

    > TDNMML

    I couldn't grok either of these two acronyms, but at least I learned of
    another new annoying SGML variant.

    Of course, these formats are woefully inadequate, the only valid format for
    formatting formats is FRDF, the Format ReDefinition Format, designed to be
    redesigned, soon to be re-implemented as SGFRDFML, which means nothing.
    Simpson, Sep 20, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Tell me if Chicago-style pizza and Chicago-style hot dogs are
    > overrated. I'm guessing they are.

    Do you guys have Pizzeria Uno down there? I've never been to Chicago, so I
    can't say if it's authentic or not, but damn is that some good pizza. All
    deep-dish and whatnot. Aw yeah.

    >>> TMML

    >> What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

    > TDNMML

    IDK what u're talking about.

    I'm guessing one of those "M"'s stands for "me". But other than that, I'm
    lost.

    The damn name made me lie?

    Help a stupid brotha out, will you, Fris?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Simpson <@> rambled:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

    >> TDNMML

    > I couldn't grok either of these two acronyms, but at least I learned
    > of another new annoying SGML variant.

    Dammit. I'm glad you're not in charge of the League Table anymore. Because I
    just informed you of TMML. I hope Microcephalic S.impson Bob doesn't see
    this.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Simpson Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Simpson <@> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> TDNMML

    >> I couldn't grok either of these two acronyms, but at least I learned
    >> of another new annoying SGML variant.

    > Dammit. I'm glad you're not in charge of the League Table anymore. Because
    > just informed you of TMML. I hope Microcephalic S.impson Bob doesn't see
    > this.

    This IS Microcephalic S.impson Bob.
    Simpson, Sep 20, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Tell me if Chicago-style pizza and Chicago-style hot dogs are
    >> overrated. I'm guessing they are.

    > Do you guys have Pizzeria Uno down there? I've never been to Chicago, so I
    > can't say if it's authentic or not, but damn is that some good pizza. All
    > deep-dish and whatnot. Aw yeah.

    >>> What does Alan Turing have to do with this?

    >> TDNMML

    > IDK what u're talking about.
    >
    > I'm guessing one of those "M"'s stands for "me". But other than that, I'm
    > lost.
    >
    > The damn name made me lie?
    >
    > Help a stupid brotha out, will you, Fris?

    From RSFC, TMML = This Made Me Laugh (or laff)

    From my own: TDNMML = This Did Not Make Me Laugh.

    I prefer TMML over the much over-used ROFL and it's countless variations.
    I'm an acronym snob.
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005
  17. Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Ummmm, tator tots.............

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVuSA==?=, Sep 20, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    Simpson <@> rambled:

    >> I hope Microcephalic S.impson Bob doesn't
    >> see this.

    > This IS Microcephalic S.impson Bob.

    Ruh-roh, rorge.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

    JenH <> rambled:

    > Ummmm, tator tots.............
    >
    > "Briscobar" wrote:
    >
    >> The commercials make it look like a 50's-style place. I'll be in
    >> Florida for a few days next month, and Chicago for a few days later
    >> in the month. I'm going to make it my mission to get to Sonic. Don't
    >> look at me like that. When Edmund Hilary was asked why he climed
    >> Everest, he said "because it's there." Same deal, alright?!

    Hahahahaha....I watched Napoleon Dynamite again last night.

    Gecherown tots!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com '08!
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > The commercials make it look like a 50's-style place. I'll be in Florida
    > for
    > a few days next month, and Chicago for a few days later in the month. I'm
    > going to make it my mission to get to Sonic. Don't look at me like that.
    > When Edmund Hilary was asked why he climed Everest, he said "because it's
    > there." Same deal, alright?!

    There's a restuarant like that for me. The closest locations to me are in
    Cincinatti and Birmingham. So when we went to FL for vacation this year, I
    made it my mission to find the Birmingham location. Took 2.5 extra hrs. but
    dang the food is good, and now I can say I've eaten yucca.
    --
    Mitch "Lovin that carribean food Mon!" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Sep 20, 2005