    Nerd32768
    MCNGP#35
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA
    nerd32768, Aug 15, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    > Sadly, I will probably rarely see anything posted here for the next 9
    > months.School is starting tomorrow, and i will have to start studying for
    > skool and doing homewerc. I will try to read what i can and post as much

    as
    > i can, but i wil probably not have much time. If there is anything that is
    > important, or you want me to see anything, please email me, as i will have
    > my email stored on my PalmPilot.

    It's good you'll be concentrating on school. I know how much it sucks now,
    but it's good that you're looking ahead and seeing how important it is. Your
    MCNGP position will be held for you until your return. Until then, may all
    your notes reach the other side of the room and all your tests be multiple
    choice. Lata, Nerd.

    --

    KB
    Ken Briscoe, Aug 16, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    Mr Developer Guest

    > Sadly, I will probably rarely see anything posted here for the next 9
    > months.School is starting tomorrow, and i will have to start studying for
    > skool and doing homewerc. I will try to read what i can and post as much

    as
    > i can, but i wil probably not have much time. If there is anything that is
    > important, or you want me to see anything, please email me, as i will have
    > my email stored on my PalmPilot.
    >
    > Nerd32768
    > MCNGP#35
    > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    I'm so choked with emotion -
    Mr Developer, Aug 16, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    in news::

    > "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    >> Sadly, I will probably rarely see anything posted here for the next 9
    >> months.School is starting tomorrow, and i will have to start studying
    >> for skool and doing homewerc. I will try to read what i can and post
    >> as much

    > as
    >> i can, but i wil probably not have much time. If there is anything
    >> that is important, or you want me to see anything, please email me,
    >> as i will have my email stored on my PalmPilot.

    > It's good you'll be concentrating on school. I know how much it sucks
    > now, but it's good that you're looking ahead and seeing how important
    > it is. Your MCNGP position will be held for you until your return.
    > Until then, may all your notes reach the other side of the room and
    > all your tests be multiple choice. Lata, Nerd.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB

    and don't forget to drop in at christmas and spring break. study hard....
    (NOW GET BACK TO STUDYING YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > t's good you'll be concentrating on school. I know how much it sucks
    > now, but it's good that you're looking ahead and seeing how important
    > it is. Your MCNGP position will be held for you until your return.
    > Until then, may all your notes reach the other side of the room and
    > all your tests be multiple choice. Lata, Nerd.

    good luck in school. don't drink too much - and chase lots of bootaayy!
    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    worm Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    Stay in school or you'll end up like us.

    worm, Aug 16, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Sadly, I will probably rarely see anything posted here for the next 9
    > months.School is starting tomorrow, and i will have to start studying for
    > skool and doing homewerc. I will try to read what i can and post as much

    as
    > i can, but i wil probably not have much time. If there is anything that is
    > important, or you want me to see anything, please email me, as i will have
    > my email stored on my PalmPilot.
    >
    > Nerd32768
    > MCNGP#35
    > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    Best of luck, Nerd. Now go and make us proud!

    Mike T
    Mike T., Aug 16, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    On Aug 15, 2004 "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > good luck in school. don't drink too much - and chase lots of bootaayy!

    In Jr. High School???

    --
    Tech "'Wait 'til College' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 16, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns95472BF672FCCtgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Aug 15, 2004 "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> good luck in school. don't drink too much - and chase lots of bootaayy!

    > In Jr. High School???

    oops. i thought he was in university. okay - not drinking for you, but
    still go for the bootaayyy.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Aug 15, 2004 "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> good luck in school. don't drink too much - and chase lots of bootaayy!

    > In Jr. High School???

    sure, he wont drink too much Dr. Pepper, and all the girls will have
    staples in thier belly buttons...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  11. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns95474DB915417rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > still go for the bootaayyy.

    nothing like a middle school dance to prove how ackward teens can be...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  12. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    > nothing like a middle school dance to prove how ackward teens can be...

    or the schoolbus
    or PE
    or health
    or the library
    or cafeteria
    or the bathrooms...
    nerd32768, Aug 16, 2004
  13. nerd32768

    RH Guest

    You might want to sign up for a spelling and grammar
    class at school. Your post reflects a serious need in
    this area. Not testkings are available on these
    subjects.

    RH, Aug 16, 2004
  14. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    > You might want to sign up for a spelling and grammar
    > class at school. Your post reflects a serious need in
    > this area. Not testkings are available on these
    > subjects.

    I not could said better muself.
    kpg, Aug 16, 2004
  15. nerd32768

    Doom Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> You might want to sign up for a spelling and grammar
    >> class at school. Your post reflects a serious need in
    >> this area. Not testkings are available on these
    >> subjects.

    > I not could said better muself.

    Me to neither.
    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  16. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    Re: Notice32768

    Doom wrote:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>You might want to sign up for a spelling and grammar
    >>>class at school. Your post reflects a serious need in
    >>>this area. Not testkings are available on these
    >>>subjects.

    >>I not could said better muself.
    >>

    > Me to neither.

    No me too.
    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  17. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:

    > Sadly, I will probably rarely see anything posted here for the next 9
    > months.School is starting tomorrow, and i will have to start studying for
    > skool and doing homewerc. I will try to read what i can and post as much as
    > i can, but i wil probably not have much time. If there is anything that is
    > important, or you want me to see anything, please email me, as i will have
    > my email stored on my PalmPilot.
    >
    > Nerd32768
    > MCNGP#35
    > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    Have fun, bud. Be sure to check in once in a while. We'll leave the
    light on for ya.

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  18. nerd32768

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Have fun, bud. Be sure to check in once in a while. We'll leave the
    > light on for ya.

    what the fusk is this, red roof inn?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 16, 2004
  19. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Have fun, bud. Be sure to check in once in a while. We'll leave the
    >>light on for ya.
    >>

    > what the fusk is this, red roof inn?

    Notell Sex
    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  20. Re: Notice32768

    >oops. i thought he was in university. okay - not drinking for you, but
    >still go for the bootaayyy.

    and crack cocaine...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004