    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - EVERYONE is weird. Some of us are proud of it.
    Neil, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Re: Note to MCNGP

    news:Xns984FD2D2216A5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > For those of you who have access to the stuper secrit site, I have
    > 'splained my future abscence.
    >
    > For those of you with out access - TOUGH! ok, I might not be around (like
    > you care) much any more.
    >
    > It was a hoot!

    Your replacement is presently being facilitated and will appear shortly.
    Today I stand in during it's formation.

    The world without the InterNeil is unthinkable.
    InterNeil 2.0, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Neil

    Stan Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    You mean you've finally got yourself a job, well done! I'll be sure to give
    you decent tip next time I'm eating there!

    Stan, Oct 2, 2006
  4. Re: Note to MCNGP

    "Stan" wrote:

    > You mean you've finally got yourself a job, well done! I'll be sure to give
    > you decent tip next time I'm eating there!

    I have job for you. STan
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 2, 2006
  5. Neil

    Guest Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > You mean you've finally got yourself a job, well done! I'll be sure to

    give
    > you decent tip next time I'm eating there!

    When are you going to grow up? Why is it ALWAYS the same remark? Is that the
    only english you know? When are you going to admit that you wish you were
    MCNGP? When are you going to realize that you don't know a damb thing about
    any one of us, other than what you 'read' here? When are you going to stop
    believing everything you read?

    And lastly, when are you gonna grow the balls to answer a single one of my
    questions?

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Oct 2, 2006
  6. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    maybe he/she has a vergina and lacks the balls to answer you perplexing
    questions.

    Consultant, Oct 2, 2006
  7. Neil

    Stan Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    Haven't they fired your yet?

    Stan, Oct 2, 2006
  8. Neil

    Stan Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    blah, blah, blah, helpdesk boy.

    Stan, Oct 2, 2006
  9. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    no, you?

    Consultant, Oct 2, 2006
  10. Neil

    Stan Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    > no, you?

    They wouldn't dare ;-)
    Stan, Oct 2, 2006
  11. Neil

    Guest Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Haven't they fired your yet?

    Now you've got me curious. Please, tell me just where hit 'yet' can be
    found? Is it in the bed next to your Yeti?

    Guest, Oct 2, 2006
  12. Neil

    Guest Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > blah, blah, blah, helpdesk boy.

    Hahaha....Helpdesk!? Never!!....unless I own the fsukin' thing.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2006
  13. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    As Stan once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204922.htm (10/3/2006
    > 8:39:42 AM) # "Consultant" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> no, you?

    > They wouldn't dare ;-)

    must have photos
    kpg, Oct 3, 2006
  14. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    ditto

    Consultant, Oct 3, 2006
  15. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204930.htm (10/3/2006
    > 10:20:27 AM) # "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >> Haven't they fired your yet?
    >>

    > Now you've got me curious. Please, tell me just where hit 'yet' can be
    > found? Is it in the bed next to your Yeti?

    A woman was shot last night, and the bullet is in her yet.

    Dad? Where's a woman's yet?
    kpg, Oct 3, 2006
  16. Neil

    kemp Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    kpg wrote:
    > As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204930.htm (10/3/2006
    >> 10:20:27 AM) # "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Haven't they fired your yet?
    >>>

    >> Now you've got me curious. Please, tell me just where hit 'yet' can be
    >> found? Is it in the bed next to your Yeti?

    > A woman was shot last night, and the bullet is in her yet.
    >
    > Dad? Where's a woman's yet?

    My girlfriend told me where yet is. She worded it like this:

    "Is it in yet?"
    kemp, Oct 3, 2006
  17. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    "kemp" <> wrote in message
    > kpg wrote:
    >> As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204930.htm (10/3/2006
    >>> 10:20:27 AM) # "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Now you've got me curious. Please, tell me just where hit 'yet' can be
    >>> found? Is it in the bed next to your Yeti?

    >> A woman was shot last night, and the bullet is in her yet.
    >>
    >> Dad? Where's a woman's yet?

    > My girlfriend told me where yet is. She worded it like this:
    >
    > "Is it in yet?"

    PotD
    Briscobar, Oct 3, 2006
  18. Neil

    e^\(i*pi\) Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    I care. You're a witty poster, have some common sense and some genuine
    knowledge. You will be missed.

    e^\(i*pi\), Oct 3, 2006
  19. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: Note to MCNGP

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:45:06 +0100, Stan cast into the ether:

    > Haven't they fired your yet?

    Ooh, that sounds like it would hurt.

    Where in the heck would one get a replacement yet, anyway?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 4, 2006