    SFW and based on the fact that I'm still here, virus free...

    kp "we'll see about that" g

    You may now return to your mindless phosting.

    kpg, Jul 10, 2007

  2. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: not to change the subject, but...

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns996969BA3459ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...

    > You may now return to your mindless phosting.

    Thank you.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

    "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser beams."

    I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must use it
    on my next project to screw things up...

    - Naval Def'n: Abovewater Warfare | Sailor on a waterbed

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  4. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

    > "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser beams."
    >
    > I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must use it
    > on my next project to screw things up...

    Good luck with that.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  5. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear kpg <> say in
    >>
    >>> http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

    >> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser
    >> beams."
    >>
    >> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must
    >> use it on my next project to screw things up...
    >>

    > Good luck with that.

    thanks

    - Dinosaurs do it extinctively.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  6. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear kpg <> say in

    >>> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser
    >>> beams."
    >>>
    >>> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must
    >>> use it on my next project to screw things up...
    >>>

    >> Good luck with that.
    >>

    > thanks

    welcomes

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  7. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 10, 9:24 pm, Neil <> wrote:

    > "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser beams."
    >
    > I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must use it
    > on my next project to screw things up...

    D'you really need something so complicated just to perform the simple
    task of screwing things up ??

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2007
  8. kpg

    catwalker63 Guest

    Cerebrus <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > On Jul 10, 9:24 pm, Neil <> wrote:
    >
    >> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser
    >> beams."
    >>
    >> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must
    >> use it on my next project to screw things up...

    > D'you really need something so complicated just to perform the simple
    > task of screwing things up ??

    What do they teach you children in these schools today???? Have you never
    heard of job security?? Never let anyone know that your work is simple.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jul 11, 2007
  9. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 11, 8:14 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:

    > What do they teach you children in these schools today????

    Not much besides sex ed.

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2007
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Cerebrus <> say in

    > D'you really need something so complicated just to perform the simple
    > task of screwing things up ??

    no, but it's more fun this way

    - CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C. (Y/n)?

    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > What do they teach you children in these schools today???? Have you
    > never heard of job security?? Never let anyone know that your work is
    > simple.

    you are "Scotty" and I claim my...ah, fahgeddit

    - In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they aren't.

    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  12. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Cerebrus <> say in news:1184176762.791437.4160
    @j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > On Jul 11, 8:14 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    >
    >> What do they teach you children in these schools today????

    > Not much besides sex ed.

    did you pass?

    - I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  13. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 12, 4:20 am, Neil <> wrote:

    > did you pass?

    I flunked the theory part, but in Practicals, I was top o' my class !
    Dumps for sex ed., anyone ?

    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2007
  14. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Cerebrus <> say in

    > Dumps for sex ed., anyone ?

    EWWWWWW!!!!

    - Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.

    Neil, Jul 12, 2007