    sins and promised to never cheat again. They also spread the word around the
    office and I'm a hero to them all. On a side note, I'm gonna need 45
    autographed pictures of all MCNGP members. They think we're celebrities.
    CBIC, Jun 14, 2006

  2. CBIC

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:

    Right-fu©king-On!!!!!! That just ki©ks ROYAL @$$!!!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 14, 2006

  3. CBIC

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > On a side note, I'm gonna need 45
    > autographed pictures of all MCNGP members.

    think we can sell them at some kind of travelling convention or sompthing

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - EVERYONE is weird. Some of us are proud of it.
    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  5. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  6. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    > So I walk into the office this afternoon after finishing my service
    > calls for the day. A couple of "techs" are sitting around talking
    > about upcoming certs they are testing for. Dipsh1t #1 says "I have a
    > t3stk1ng for test A." Dipsh1t #2 says "Cool, can I have it?"
    > I interrupt their stupid little exchange with "you guys are a bunch of
    > a$$fvckers." They reply with "you sound like you're MCNGP." To which I
    > proudly reply "Number 38 you worthless little sh1ts." After proving
    > this statement with saved posts and other documentation they repented
    > of their sins and promised to never cheat again. They also spread the
    > word around the office and I'm a hero to them all. On a side note,
    > I'm gonna need 45 autographed pictures of all MCNGP members. They
    > think we're celebrities.

    Ok, do you want me to send the sig on 8x10 glossy of my pic;)

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jun 14, 2006
  7. CBIC

    LRM, Jun 14, 2006
  8. CBIC

    Guest Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > Ok, do you want me to send the sig on 8x10 glossy of my pic;)

    Um....I'm gonna need you to just go ahead and ... um... send that to all of us,
    ok.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  9. CBIC

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake BD :

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Ok, do you want me to send the sig on 8x10 glossy of my pic;)
    > >

    > Um....I'm gonna need you to just go ahead and ... um... send that to all of us,
    > ok.
    >
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

    And some who are not "all of us" ... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeesh ?
    Cerebrus, Jun 14, 2006
  11. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake BD :

    Cerebrus, Jun 14, 2006
  12. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake CBIC :

    > On a side note, I'm gonna need 45
    > autographed pictures of all MCNGP members. They think we're celebrities.

    Hmmm.... I think it's about time you all got your own card on the
    Hollywood Walk of fame. 52 cards on the Hollywood Boulevard sidewalk
    should be about right, to assuage the fans' curiosity, for now.

    You have to be fair to the fans, after all.
    Cerebrus, Jun 14, 2006
  13. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake CBIC :

    Cerebrus, Jun 14, 2006
  14. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:uCTqNM1jGHA.4508
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > On a side note, I'm gonna need 45
    > autographed pictures of all MCNGP members. They think we're celebrities.

    Not even the smallest of problems!

    How much are they willing to pay?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  15. CBIC

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  16. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > How much are they willing to pay?

    THERE YA GO! Here is the crux of ths issue. specially after they were
    former arsefuskers

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  17. CBIC

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  18. CBIC

    MitchS Guest

    <BD> wrote in message news:...
    > << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
    >> So I walk into the office this afternoon after finishing my service
    >> calls for the day. A couple of "techs" are sitting around talking
    >> about upcoming certs they are testing for. Dipsh1t #1 says "I have a
    >> t3stk1ng for test A." Dipsh1t #2 says "Cool, can I have it?"
    >> I interrupt their stupid little exchange with "you guys are a bunch of
    >> a$$fvckers." They reply with "you sound like you're MCNGP." To which I
    >> proudly reply "Number 38 you worthless little sh1ts." After proving
    >> this statement with saved posts and other documentation they repented
    >> of their sins and promised to never cheat again. They also spread the
    >> word around the office and I'm a hero to them all. On a side note,
    >> I'm gonna need 45 autographed pictures of all MCNGP members. They
    >> think we're celebrities.
    >>

    > Right-fu©king-On!!!!!! That just ki©ks ROYAL @$$!!!!

    Canadian Royal Mounted A$$!!! ... wait that didn't come out right.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  19. CBIC

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Canadian Royal Mounted A$$!!! ... wait that didn't come out right

    you just stay away from me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!
    Neil, Jun 14, 2006