    http://www.telescope-game.com/

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Not as addictive as Frisbee's cigs.

    > > http://www.telescope-game.com/
    >
    > Your link, she is crap.

    I'm assuming you mean the link doesn't work - because I would *never* post
    crap here. <g>

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Not as addictive as Frisbee's cigs.

    > I'm assuming you mean the link doesn't work

    Arrr matey.
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Not as addictive as Frisbee's cigs.

    > > I'm assuming you mean the link doesn't work
    >
    > Arrr matey.

    Worked for me...

    try http://www.dyson.co.uk/game/play.asp

    I think that's the same thing

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > > http://www.telescope-game.com/

    > > Your link, she is crap.

    > I'm assuming you mean the link doesn't work - because I would *never* post
    > crap here. <g>

    Addictive as hell. Worked for me.
    JaR, Oct 31, 2003