OT: No one is listening...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by @, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. @

    @ Guest

    @, Oct 2, 2006

  2. @

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    It's a newsgroup. They are reading.
    Jtyc, Oct 2, 2006

  3. @

    kpg Guest

    What? I wasn't listening.
    kpg, Oct 2, 2006
  4. Hello? Hello? I can't hear you.

    What is your problem? maybe you'll find someone will help you.
    feel free to ask.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 2, 2006
  5. @

    Guest Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message

    Well, I know which of the 3 of you wasn't checking IPs.....Hahaha

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Oct 2, 2006
  6. @

    Consultant Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    naDevvo' yIghoS

    Consultant, Oct 2, 2006
  7. @

    Stan Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    Of all the MCNGP jerks, you are the weirdest. Stay away from neighbourhood
    weirdo.

    Stan, Oct 2, 2006
  8. @

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > It's a newsgroup. They are reading.

    Well, they might be listening...they just aren't hearing anything.
    Briscobar, Oct 2, 2006
  9. @

    @ Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Of all the MCNGP jerks, you are the weirdest. Stay away from neighbourhood
    > weirdo.

    Did someone say something? I wasn't listening.
    @, Oct 2, 2006
  10. @

    @ Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Of all the MCNGP jerks, you are the weirdest. Stay away from neighbourhood
    > weirdo.

    Oh, look, someone posted a message about me.

    Ok.

    Here it is. I like to pretend. I'm not actually in the MCNGP. They just
    think I am, and apparently, so do you. Sometimes, I am so good at pretending
    I'm in the MCNGP I actually believe it myself.

    I do enjoy masticating the notion that I am the -est of something, although
    I'm not certain the weird-est quite encapsulates me, I'm more than that. In
    fact, I aspire to be the most est-est of all the -est-estness I can achieve.
    My est-estness is world reknowned, you noun clown passing your frown around
    the puppy pound while you rub my brown mound. Ok, fine, I AM the weirdest.
    SHUT UP AND MAKE ME DINNER. You're hurting my feelings.

    You SHOULD stay away from me, though, because I am a rock. And I am an
    island. And no man is an island. That's why I'm just a girl. It's ok to cry.
    We didn't start the fire.

    Of all the anti-mcngp jerks, you are the lame-est. Stay away from
    neighbourhood lamo.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    @, Oct 2, 2006
  11. Re: No one is listening...

    > Oh, look, someone posted a message about me.
    >
    > Ok.
    >
    > Here it is. I like to pretend. I'm not actually in the MCNGP. They just
    > think I am, and apparently, so do you. Sometimes, I am so good at pretending
    > I'm in the MCNGP I actually believe it myself.
    >
    > I do enjoy masticating the notion that I am the -est of something, although
    > I'm not certain the weird-est quite encapsulates me, I'm more than that. In
    > fact, I aspire to be the most est-est of all the -est-estness I can achieve.
    > My est-estness is world reknowned, you noun clown passing your frown around
    > the puppy pound while you rub my brown mound. Ok, fine, I AM the weirdest.
    > SHUT UP AND MAKE ME DINNER. You're hurting my feelings.
    >
    > You SHOULD stay away from me, though, because I am a rock. And I am an
    > island. And no man is an island. That's why I'm just a girl. It's ok to cry.
    > We didn't start the fire.
    >
    > Of all the anti-mcngp jerks, you are the lame-est. Stay away from
    > neighbourhood lamo.
    >

    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    Are you trying to become LotM?
    Mr sn×c!psnb!q
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 3, 2006
  12. @

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    OT-MAN wrote:

    > Are you trying to become LotM?
    > Mr sn×c!psnb!q

    Don't worry, he's no competition for you.
    Cerebrus, Oct 3, 2006
  13. Re: No one is listening...

    > > Are you trying to become LotM?
    > > Mr sn×c!psnb!q

    > Don't worry, he's no competition for you.

    lol,

    I was worried, coz I felt he was going to take my place.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 3, 2006
  14. @

    e^\(i*pi\) Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    Shocking and appalling.

    e^\(i*pi\), Oct 3, 2006
  15. Re: No one is listening...

    "e^(i*pi)" <e^(i*pi)@megapathdsl.net> wrote in message
    > Shocking and appalling.

    Lethargic, slothful, and uninsightful. (I'm better because I came up with 3
    names to call you, whereas YOUUu could only come up with 2).

    Plus, you are bad at math.
    John_Galt*EditUndo = \(NCC1701D:23.C-22+5150\)\(Bu, Oct 3, 2006
  16. @

    Brat® Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    voices in their head?

    remember... across THEN down

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69

    Brat®, Dec 20, 2006
  17. @

    kpg Guest

    Re: No one is listening...

    "Brat®" <> wrote in news:#vkknq8IHHA.1008
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > voices in their head?
    >
    > remember... across THEN down

    Please to be not replying to messages older than
    my Storage Options settings. Thanks,
    kpg, Dec 20, 2006