OT: No More Working Out

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Nov 11, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like that
    > all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

    http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov

    ($2.00 to Neil)

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    nerd32768 Guest

    > On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    > > the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like

    that
    > > all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

    > http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov
    >
    > ($2.00 to Neil)
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    > MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    > This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

    when do the rest of us get our subdomains on the 5|_||-`3R
    53<R37 website?
    nerd32768, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    =meanoldman= Guest

    When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still cheaper than
    getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out subdomains for that!

    =meanoldman=, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns959E8245ACFDtgp@127.0.0.1,
    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like
    >> that all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

    > http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov
    >
    > ($2.00 to Neil)

    Nice subdomain. Where's mine?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 11, 2004 at 7:37am "nerd32768" blathered:

    > when do the rest of us get our subdomains on the 5|_||-`3R
    > 53<R37 website?

    When the rest of you start paying for hosting.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 11, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 11, 2004 at 9:07am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Where's mine?

    So Ken, you're out, you're free, you're rehabilitated, what's next? What's
    new? You got the money you owe us, M0THER FUCK3R????!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 11, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

    > ($2.00 to Neil)

    American? Where were you 6 months ago when that was worth something up
    here...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 11, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    nerd32768 Guest

    > When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still cheaper
    than
    > getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out subdomains for that!

    Me already is an MCNGP 1337 member
    nerd32768, Nov 12, 2004
  10. nerd32768 wrote:
    >> When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still
    >> cheaper than getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out
    >> subdomains for that!

    > Me already is an MCNGP 1337 member

    And your check bounced.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 12, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    nerd32768 Guest

    "FrisbeeĀ®" <> wrote in message
    > nerd32768 wrote:
    > >> When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still
    > >> cheaper than getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out
    > >> subdomains for that!

    > > Me already is an MCNGP 1337 member

    > And your check bounced.

    make sure you set the text size to "fixed"
    | Nerd32768 11-12-04 |
    | Pay to the order of: MCNGP 1337 |
    | |
    | Amount: two-hundred dollars and 0/100 ($200.00) |
    | |
    | |
    | Signature |\|3r|)}z`||o& |
    nerd32768, Nov 12, 2004