    serious. Don't let me down here.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\138995.htm (7/30/2004 11:29:04

    AM) #
    > Alright folks, I'm going to lunch. When I get back, around 1:15 or so,

    there
    > better be some Friday Fun or some otherwise entertaining conversation. I'm
    > serious. Don't let me down here.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    http://www.boredatwork.com/

    I'm outa here a noon...suckers.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > Alright folks, I'm going to lunch. When I get back, around 1:15 or so, there
    > better be some Friday Fun or some otherwise entertaining conversation. I'm
    > serious. Don't let me down here.

    Fscking right-coasters. Not even time for coffee here!

    'Course the good part is I get to sleep in 3 hours later on Monday...
    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > 'Course the good part is I get to sleep in 3 hours later on Monday...

    then I wont mention that I will be sleeping in til noon and wont be back at
    work for 2 weeks...oops I mentioned it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 30, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in
    >

    >>'Course the good part is I get to sleep in 3 hours later on Monday...

    > then I wont mention that I will be sleeping in til noon and wont be back at
    > work for 2 weeks...oops I mentioned it...

    Bastard!
    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    in news::

    > Alright folks, I'm going to lunch. When I get back, around 1:15 or so,
    > there better be some Friday Fun or some otherwise entertaining
    > conversation. I'm serious. Don't let me down here.

    want me to post the veridian room? how about http://fun.from.hell.pl/2003-
    11-24/bubblewrap.swf (ok here is the tiny - first look in your pants...oh
    sorry, http://tinyurl.com/wpd7 then). what's the problem Ken, can't find
    new ways to slack off? (furrfu, never make it in a gummint job)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 30, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    > Bastard!

    desired effect achieved...Thanks and please play again.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 30, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    1:15 was ages ago

    billyw, Jul 30, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    billyw wrote:

    > 1:15 was ages ago

    No, it's an hour and twenty minutes away.
    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    nope... it was just under 7 hours ago

    billyw, Jul 30, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    billyw wrote:

    > nope... it was just under 7 hours ago

    F'n GMT
    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > 1:15 was ages ago

    I was using ICT (International Correct Time), also refered to as EST, or
    Eastern Standard Time. You're using BIT, British Incorrect Time. Please
    update your Windows regional settings. Thank you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Right Coast thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 30, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>1:15 was ages ago
    >>

    > I was using ICT (International Correct Time), also refered to as EST, or
    > Eastern Standard Time. You're using BIT, British Incorrect Time. Please
    > update your Windows regional settings. Thank you.

    Excuse me, but LCM (Left Coast Mandatory) is the true standard. Both of
    you make the appropriate corrections immellialy.

    Thank you for your support.

    JaR
    Temporal Thug
    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > I was using ICT (International Correct Time), also refered to as EST, or
    > > Eastern Standard Time. You're using BIT, British Incorrect Time. Please
    > > update your Windows regional settings. Thank you.
    > >

    > Excuse me, but LCM (Left Coast Mandatory) is the true standard. Both of
    > you make the appropriate corrections immellialy.
    >
    > Thank you for your support.

    You *do* realize the true origins of LCM, though, don't you? LCM, back in
    the mid-60's, was born out of necessity. The stoners on the west coast,
    those free-wheeling, ragamuffin youths, would party all night. This left
    them extremely groggy in the morning, when it was time to go to work. Their
    solution, simple yet elegant, was to just turn the clocks back three hours!
    Why hadn't they thought of that sooner?! So, that's what they did. Soon, the
    rest of the country caught on to their devious plan, but could not stop
    them, due to their sheer numbers. So, instead of stopping them, the rest of
    the country was forced to adapt. The reasonable solution was to create a
    *gradual* time change from ICT to LSM. Thus were born WAUTTZe and WAUTTZw
    (Who Actually Uses This Time Zone [east] and [west]).

    --

    KB - MCNGP "History Lesson thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 30, 2004
  15. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > You *do* realize the true origins of LCM, though, don't you? LCM, back in
    > the mid-60's, was born out of necessity. The stoners on the west coast,
    > those free-wheeling, ragamuffin youths, would party all night. This left
    > them extremely groggy in the morning, when it was time to go to work. Their
    > solution, simple yet elegant, was to just turn the clocks back three hours!
    > Why hadn't they thought of that sooner?! So, that's what they did. Soon, the
    > rest of the country caught on to their devious plan, but could not stop
    > them, due to their sheer numbers. So, instead of stopping them, the rest of
    > the country was forced to adapt. The reasonable solution was to create a
    > *gradual* time change from ICT to LSM. Thus were born WAUTTZe and WAUTTZw
    > (Who Actually Uses This Time Zone [east] and [west]).

    Genious, pure genious.

    JaR
    Impressed thug
    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  16. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: NG Activity

    sorry but legally speaking i was correct.
    as recognised by intrenational law.. but shhh bush might want to have a pop
    at that also

    billyw, Jul 31, 2004