    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Mostly Gizzards

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Mostly Gizzards

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Mostly Gizzards

    Guest Guest

    Re: OT: Newsreader of choice

    << While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
    > Mostly Gizzards wrote:
    >> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mostly Gizzards
    >>
    >> A+ Network+ MCSA

    > Melissa Theuriau
    >
    > http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
    > http://tinyurl.com/75jng

    She's HAWT!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Mostly Gizzards

    Guest Guest

    Re: OT: Newsreader of choice

    << While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
    > Mostly Gizzards wrote:
    >> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mostly Gizzards
    >>
    >> A+ Network+ MCSA

    > Melissa Theuriau
    >
    > http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
    > http://tinyurl.com/75jng

    She's HAWT!

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  6. Re: OT: Newsreader of choice

    She's way better than Outlook Express.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006
  7. Re: OT: Newsreader of choice

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006
  8. Mostly Gizzards

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Jun 14, 2006
  9. Mostly Gizzards

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Jun 14, 2006
  10. Mostly Gizzards

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Newsreader of choice

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message
    > Please to be listing favorite newsreader?

    Take your pick from:

    http://www.nakednews.com

    Can't test the link, almost certainly blocked from here.

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  11. Mostly Gizzards

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  12. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in

    > Please to be listing favorite newsreader?

    XNews.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  13. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  14. Mostly Gizzards

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
    >>

    > XNews.

    Snob

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  15. Mostly Gizzards

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
    >>

    > XNews.

    Snob

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  16. Mostly Gizzards

    Guest Guest

    Re: Newsreader of choice

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message
    >> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?

    > Take your pick from:
    >
    > http://www.nakednews.com
    >
    > Can't test the link, almost certainly blocked from here.

    I tested it...not bad...but I'll certainly need to spend a little more time at
    home alone watching it.

    For you LRM (and you 'funny' guys) there's even a Male Edition

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  17. Mostly Gizzards

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  18. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    >> XNews.

    > Snob

    Prole

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  19. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    >> XNews.

    > Snob

    Prole

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  20. Mostly Gizzards

    Neil Guest

    Re: OT: Newsreader of choice

    did you hear "LoopBack" <> say in

    > Mostly Gizzards wrote:
    >> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mostly Gizzards
    >>
    >> A+ Network+ MCSA

    > Melissa Theuriau
    >
    > http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
    > http://tinyurl.com/75jng
    >
    > --
    > LoopBack
    > MCNGP #52

    well, I will have to look at that at home (friggin net nanny)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - On the unlabeled disk? Heck, they're ALL unlabeled.

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006