    "They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot
    and kill and I expect they will," Louisiana's governor Kathleen Blanco said.

    Septics, don't you just love 'em...?
    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Sep 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    C Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    some of them need to be shot

    C, Sep 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    James Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    I agree, who needs terrorists when we have americans. They definately need
    to go in there and clean out the bad ones.

    James, Sep 2, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    James wrote:
    >> I agree, who needs terrorists when we have americans.

    You are an a$$
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    C Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    he has a point
    you have these bands of thugs terrorizing and stealing from innocent people
    just trying to survive.

    C, Sep 2, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    C wrote:
    >> he has a point
    >> you have these bands of thugs terrorizing and stealing from innocent
    >> people just trying to survive.

    There are stupid, inhumane people all over the world. He has no right to
    compare me to a goddam terrorist.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > There are stupid, inhumane people all over the world. He has no right to
    > compare me to a goddam terrorist.

    I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american) looters
    who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Life is sexually transmitted, and terminal...
    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    Neil wrote:
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> There are stupid, inhumane people all over the world. He has no
    >>> right to compare me to a goddam terrorist.

    >> I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american)
    >> looters who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists

    The idiot posted "who needs terrorists when we have americans." I am an
    American and I take offense to the comment. I stand by my opinion. He is an
    a$$.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    C Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    you are entitled

    C, Sep 2, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Neil wrote:
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american)
    >>> looters who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists
    >>>

    > The idiot posted "who needs terrorists when we have americans." I am an
    > American and I take offense to the comment. I stand by my opinion. He is
    > an
    > a$$.

    Consider the source and ignore it. The only opinions that matter to me are
    from people I respect.
    Frisbee®, Sep 2, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    MitchS Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    I second that commotion.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 2, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:u-
    :

    > I am an
    > American and I take offense to the comment.

    ok, but I will go with my thinking that if an american kills an american
    it's still a bad thing.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Endocannibalism (n): The result of a really hungry cannibal.
    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Neil wrote:
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american)
    >>> looters who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists
    >>>

    > The idiot posted "who needs terrorists when we have americans." I am
    > an American and I take offense to the comment. I stand by my opinion.
    > He is an a$$.

    I can agree that if you take his comment literally it is offensive.
    However, I'm all for taking out the fsckwits with AKs gunning down
    everyone they see down there. They are hampering the rescue efforts and
    it would be a complete waste of time to try to disarm them. Mow them
    down before the people who need help die out there. And I don't think
    I'd call them Americans either. They haven't earned it.

    *GRRRRRR*

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    MitchS Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    AKs and M-16s and riot guns. Exciting.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 2, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    >> I am an
    >> American and I take offense to the comment.

    > ok, but I will go with my thinking that if an american kills an american
    > it's still a bad thing.

    Uhhh...yeah. Your point being?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 2, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    C wrote:
    >> you are entitled

    You damn right I am.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    >> Consider the source and ignore it. The only opinions that matter to
    >> me are from people I respect.

    Good point.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    Neil wrote:
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:u-
    >> :
    >>
    >>> I am an
    >>> American and I take offense to the comment.

    >> ok, but I will go with my thinking that if an american kills an
    >> american it's still a bad thing.

    I agree completely. But I'll go one step further. If a human kill another
    human it's still a bad thing.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Uhhh...yeah. Your point being?

    the threads OT, I don't need one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - But I thought YOU did the backups!
    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: New Orleans...

    >> I can agree that if you take his comment literally it is offensive.
    >> However, I'm all for taking out the fsckwits with AKs gunning down
    >> everyone they see down there. They are hampering the rescue efforts
    >> and it would be a complete waste of time to try to disarm them. Mow
    >> them down before the people who need help die out there. And I
    >> don't think I'd call them Americans either. They haven't earned it.
    >>
    >> *GRRRRRR*

    I agree. Anyone who is hampering relief efforts needs to be taken care of.
    It's a human tragedy and relief needs to get to those people NOW.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2005