    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your F5
    key.
    Briscobar, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Re: New name

    Briscobar wrote:
    > FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than
    > my complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the
    > last couple years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as
    > easily. TYVM for your time. We now return you to your regularly
    > scheduled n00b torturing.

    HELLO I WAS BROWSING THE MCNGP WEB SITE (HTTP://WWW.MCNGP.COM) AND I SAW
    THIS GUY NAMED KEN BRISCOE WHO IS A MEMBER BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY POSTS
    FROM HIM IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES NOW HAVE YOU SEEN HIM BY ANY CHANCE? OKAY
    THANKS BYE
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Re: New name

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than
    >> my complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the
    >> last couple years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as
    >> easily. TYVM for your time. We now return you to your regularly
    >> scheduled n00b torturing.

    > HELLO I WAS BROWSING THE MCNGP WEB SITE (HTTP://WWW.MCNGP.COM) AND I
    > SAW THIS GUY NAMED KEN BRISCOE WHO IS A MEMBER BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN
    > ANY POSTS FROM HIM IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES NOW HAVE YOU SEEN HIM BY ANY
    > CHANCE? OKAY THANKS BYE

    PS YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE A COOL HANGOUT DO THEY SERVE BEER THERE OKAY BYE
    AGAIN
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Re: New name

    Then I shall be know hence forth as Rev. Gustave Beauregard though I prefer
    to be called a male Madame. Wait, that didn't sound right.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 3, 2005
  5. Re: New name

    >PS YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE A COOL HANGOUT DO THEY SERVE BEER THERE OKAY BYE
    >AGAIN

    ... AND HAVE NAKED WOMEN (HARD LUCK DON) DANCING ON THE TABLES...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    ken Guest

    Re: New name

    > FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than my
    > complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the last couple
    > years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as easily. TYVM for
    > your time. We now return you to your regularly scheduled n00b torturing.

    Heeeyyy...

    That means I can have the name Ken right?

    I mean, that is my name after all...I've been forced to use kpg because that
    Briscobar guy was here first...

    Yeah...that should really confuse things around here....

    heh, heh, heh....

    Ken
    ken, Feb 3, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: New name

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than
    >> my complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the
    >> last couple years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as
    >> easily. TYVM for your time. We now return you to your regularly
    >> scheduled n00b torturing.

    > HELLO I WAS BROWSING THE MCNGP WEB SITE (HTTP://WWW.MCNGP.COM) AND I
    > SAW THIS GUY NAMED KEN BRISCOE WHO IS A MEMBER BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN
    > ANY POSTS FROM HIM IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES NOW HAVE YOU SEEN HIM BY ANY
    > CHANCE? OKAY THANKS BYE

    DEAR RESPECTED SIR,
    THIS IS BRISCOBAR I AM REQUESTING DUMPS FOR MCNGP KEN BRISCOE #26. I AM
    CONTINUING TO WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE WITH GREAT ANTICIPATIONS. PLEASE RSVP
    ME ON PRIVATE EMAIL ID TO BE FOUND BELOW.

    RGS,

    BRISCOBAR

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.
    Briscobar, Feb 3, 2005
  8. Re: New name

    ken wrote:
    >> FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than
    >> my complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the
    >> last couple years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as
    >> easily. TYVM for your time. We now return you to your regularly
    >> scheduled n00b torturing.

    > Heeeyyy...
    >
    > That means I can have the name Ken right?
    >
    > I mean, that is my name after all...I've been forced to use kpg
    > because that Briscobar guy was here first...
    >
    > Yeah...that should really confuse things around here....
    >
    > heh, heh, heh....
    >
    > Ken

    I ain't changing NO MORE NAMES on the web site.

    You gots what you gots.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: New name

    In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
    >>PS YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE A COOL HANGOUT DO THEY SERVE BEER THERE OKAY
    >>BYE AGAIN

    > .. AND HAVE NAKED WOMEN (HARD LUCK DON) DANCING ON THE TABLES...

    Naked womenz and beerz is my thing, yo. I be hookin up all the peeps with
    mad fly honeyz 'n' brewz.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.
    Briscobar, Feb 3, 2005
  10. Re: New name

    This is somewhat off topic.

    Ken.

    The Real (not really) Ken, Feb 3, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: New name

    In news:%,
    ken <> rambled:

    > Heeeyyy...
    >
    > That means I can have the name Ken right?
    >
    > I mean, that is my name after all...I've been forced to use kpg
    > because that Briscobar guy was here first...
    >
    > Yeah...that should really confuse things around here....
    >
    > heh, heh, heh....
    >
    > Ken

    Oh my. This is going to get confuzling. However, it will clear up my
    dyslexia problem. Even though he's MIA, whenever I refer to TechGeekPro, I
    use "tgp". "tgp" is far too similar to "kpg" for my walnut-sized brain to
    comprehend. At least I won't have this problem anymore.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is part of a balanced breakfast.
    Briscobar, Feb 3, 2005
  12. Re: New name

    Don't forget about the KGB.

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 3, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    Ken Guest

    Re: New name

    > This is somewhat off topic.
    >
    > Ken.
    >
    > On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:12:07 -0600, "ken" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than my
    >>> complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the last
    >>> couple
    >>> years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as easily. TYVM for
    >>> your time. We now return you to your regularly scheduled n00b torturing.

    >>Heeeyyy...
    >>
    >>That means I can have the name Ken right?
    >>
    >>I mean, that is my name after all...I've been forced to use kpg because
    >>that
    >>Briscobar guy was here first...
    >>
    >>Yeah...that should really confuse things around here....
    >>
    >>heh, heh, heh....
    >>
    >>Ken

    Dear Mr. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere now known as The Real
    (not really) Ken

    Please stop using my name in your posts.

    I have enough problems dealing with the bad reputation that this
    name has so wrongly acquired due to the ill mannered and insensitive
    posts made by its former owner.

    Thank you for your cooperation in this delicate matter.

    --
    Visit www.MCNGP.com to find out who delivered
    the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner!
    Ken, Feb 3, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: New name

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in

    > In news:%,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >> Briscobar wrote:
    >>> FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than
    >>> my complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the
    >>> last couple years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as
    >>> easily. TYVM for your time. We now return you to your regularly
    >>> scheduled n00b torturing.

    >> HELLO I WAS BROWSING THE MCNGP WEB SITE (HTTP://WWW.MCNGP.COM) AND I
    >> SAW THIS GUY NAMED KEN BRISCOE WHO IS A MEMBER BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN
    >> ANY POSTS FROM HIM IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES NOW HAVE YOU SEEN HIM BY ANY
    >> CHANCE? OKAY THANKS BYE

    > DEAR RESPECTED SIR,
    > THIS IS BRISCOBAR I AM REQUESTING DUMPS FOR MCNGP KEN BRISCOE #26. I
    > AM
    > CONTINUING TO WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE WITH GREAT ANTICIPATIONS. PLEASE
    > RSVP ME ON PRIVATE EMAIL ID TO BE FOUND BELOW.
    >
    > RGS,
    >
    > BRISCOBAR

    HA HA HA HA HA.....

    YOU 'DA BOMB MAN

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 3, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: New name

    "ken" <> wrote in

    >> FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than
    >> my complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the
    >> last couple years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as
    >> easily. TYVM for your time. We now return you to your regularly
    >> scheduled n00b torturing.

    > Heeeyyy...
    >
    > That means I can have the name Ken right?
    >
    > I mean, that is my name after all...I've been forced to use kpg
    > because that Briscobar guy was here first...
    >
    > Yeah...that should really confuse things around here....
    >
    > heh, heh, heh....
    >
    > Ken

    you killed kenny. you bastard!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 3, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: New name

    "Ken" <> wrote in

    >> This is somewhat off topic.
    >>
    >> Ken.

    >>>Heeeyyy...
    >>>
    >>>That means I can have the name Ken right?
    >>>
    >>>I mean, that is my name after all...I've been forced to use kpg
    >>>because that
    >>>Briscobar guy was here first...
    >>>
    >>>Yeah...that should really confuse things around here....
    >>>
    >>>heh, heh, heh....
    >>>
    >>>Ken

    > Dear Mr. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere now known as The
    > Real (not really) Ken
    >
    > Please stop using my name in your posts.
    >
    > I have enough problems dealing with the bad reputation that this
    > name has so wrongly acquired due to the ill mannered and insensitive
    > posts made by its former owner.
    >
    > Thank you for your cooperation in this delicate matter.

    can the *real* ken shaddy, please stand up, please stand up.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 3, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    Doom Guest

    Re: New name

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > FYI, I'll be posting as Briscobar now. No reason, really, other than my
    > complete and utter embarassment at the way I've acted over the last couple
    > years on the INtarNet. This way, I cannot be Googled as easily. TYVM for
    > your time. We now return you to your regularly scheduled n00b torturing.

    You can do that? Just change your handle at a whim. MMMMMMMM I need a new
    handle. How about MOE (Master Of the Emasculator)? I welcome your
    suggestions unless they offend me.
    Doom, Feb 3, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    Re: New name

    > You can do that? Just change your handle at a whim. MMMMMMMM I need a new
    > handle. How about MOE (Master Of the Emasculator)? I welcome your
    > suggestions unless they offend me.

    Gloom.

    Change you name to Gloom.
    kpg, Feb 3, 2005
  19. Re: New name

    >Dear Mr. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere now known as The Real
    >(not really) Ken
    >
    >Please stop using my name in your posts.

    and I would have gotten away with it is it weren't for those meddling
    headers...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2005
  20. Re: New name

    shouldn't we keep the VP's PC on the QT, cause if it
    leaks to the VC, he could end up an MIA and we would all
    end up out on KP
    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 3, 2005