OT: New MCSE candidates

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simon Geary, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Simon Geary

    Simon Geary Guest

    Simon Geary, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Simon Geary

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Simon Geary

    Gary K Guest

    Re: New MCSE candidates

    "Simon Geary" <> wrote in message
    news:eIAA5U%...
    > http://www.newtechusa.com/PPI/talent.asp

    Hmmmm..... Since apes have been around for such a long time I thought those
    were the guys already working in the IT industry. You know, the original
    MCNGP. The mindset seems to be on the same level.

    Gary K, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Re: New MCSE candidates

    "Gary K" <> wrote in message

    > "Simon Geary" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.newtechusa.com/PPI/talent.asp

    > Hmmmm..... Since apes have been around for such a long time I thought

    those
    > were the guys already working in the IT industry. You know, the

    original
    > MCNGP. The mindset seems to be on the same level.

    Ooooo, this guy's good. We've really been dissed now.

    --
    Fris "Orangutan" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Simon Geary

    Consultant Guest

    Re: New MCSE candidates

    who you callin an ape, chimp?