OT: New Career for Fris

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in

    > http://tinyurl.com/5stpy

    "Tim Frisby"

    a) I thought your first name was Bill
    b) I thought you were a Gators fan...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/5stpy

    > "Tim Frisby"
    >
    > a) I thought your first name was Bill

    I'm using an alias

    > b) I thought you were a Gators fan...

    The Gators wouldn't let me walk-on. That's why I lied about my age at South
    Carolina. I'm really 45. I am a Gator fan. I plan on sabotaging the
    Gamecocks, at least for their match-up with the Gators.

    --
    Fris "Sometimes I'm Albert Phryzbi" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Rick Guest

    Being from SC I can tell you that we need no help to sabotage any of our
    games. We do that just fine on our own. Gamecocks the only team that can be
    up by 10 touchdowns at halftime and still lose the game.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Rick wrote:
    > Being from SC I can tell you that we need no help to sabotage any of
    > our games. We do that just fine on our own. Gamecocks the only team
    > that can be up by 10 touchdowns at halftime and still lose the game.

    Last year's Gators at Miami says "Hey!"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 25, 2004