OT: New BOFH

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    JaR <> wrote in
    news:Xns97AC54FBE18EFonlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.248.16:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#CZ#JqUZGHA.3328
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> This is a good one.
    >>
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/04/21/bofh_2006_episode_15/
    >>
    >> (SFW, obviously)

    > Hot damb! Be back in a bit...

    Heh. Excellent!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    Cerebrus Guest

    I wish there was a guide for all these acronyms ! SFW, and now BOFH !

    Cerebrus, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Cerebrus assaulted us with:
    > I wish there was a guide for all these acronyms ! SFW, and now BOFH !

    The guide is Google. Google is your friend.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Apr 21, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I wish there was a guide for all these acronyms ! SFW, and now BOFH !

    Yeah, those are tough ones.

    kpg, Apr 21, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97AC9F721CF4Fipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    >> I wish there was a guide for all these acronyms ! SFW, and now BOFH !

    > Yeah, those are tough ones.

    Furrfu!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yeah sure, u expect me to go to so much trouble for one acronym !

    Google for SFW :

    1. Safe For Work
    2. So Freaking What?
    3. Sensor-fused (or fuzed) weapon
    4. Sci-Fi Weekly
    5. Shoppers Food Warehouse !!
    and many more...

    Using exceptional AI (!!), I was able to deduce that it's the first
    one.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  9. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > Using exceptional AI (!!), I was able to deduce that it's the first
    > one.

    And just whose AI would that be?

    FYI, SFW stands for Silly Fu©kin Wench.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    Cerebrus Guest

    oops ! :p

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > BOFH !

    the reason I stay in IT

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I saw it in a cartoon, but I'm pretty sure I can do it.

    Neil, Apr 22, 2006
  12. Liar. You stay cause your an Ãœber gEek
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Apr 22, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    > **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >>
    >> Using exceptional AI (!!), I was able to deduce that it's the first
    >> one.
    >>

    > And just whose AI would that be?
    >
    > FYI, SFW stands for Silly Fu©kin Wench.

    Why isn't it Sci-Fi Weekend?
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Apr 22, 2006
  14. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    >> **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>>
    >>> Using exceptional AI (!!), I was able to deduce that it's the first
    >>> one.
    >>>

    >> And just whose AI would that be?
    >>
    >> FYI, SFW stands for Silly Fu©kin Wench.

    > Why isn't it Sci-Fi Weekend?

    It will be....the first weekend in May is SFW.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> say in

    > Liar. You stay cause your an Çober gEek

    I'm not even sure what that is.

    but I stay becuase it pays me a rediculous salary

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't worry, it'll be fun.

    Neil, Apr 23, 2006