    I'm still in the process of resigning.

    UNHR!

    THPPPTHHHTPPPPTTTHHTTPTTTTT!!!!!!!

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Microcephalic S. Bob

    Consultant Guest

    Re: New acronym definition for MCNGP

    consultant already has a pen1s, it was in your wifes arse last nite

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Microcephalic S. Bob

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > consultant already has a pen1s, it was in your wifes arse last nite

    Did you give her a rusty trombone?

    CBIC, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Microcephalic S. Bob

    Consultant Guest

    Re: New acronym definition for MCNGP

    followed by a dirty sanchez

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Microcephalic S. Bob

    CBIC Guest

    > followed by a dirty sanchez

    Ah yes, the dirty sanchez is a personal favorite of mine also. Perhaps a
    donkey punch for the trifecta? Or maybe the flying camel?

    CBIC, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Microcephalic S. Bob

    Consultant Guest

    Re: New acronym definition for MCNGP

    cleveland steamet or a danza slap

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2006
  7. Microcephalic S. Bob

    CBIC Guest

    > cleveland steamet or a danza slap

    The best with updates

    CBIC, Oct 27, 2006
  8. Re: New acronym definition for MCNGP

    What, no Tacoma Pile-Drivers???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2006
  9. Microcephalic S. Bob

    CBIC Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in message
    > What, no Tacoma Pile-Drivers???

    Is that real? Could there be a term for a demeaning s3x act I'm not aware
    of? I thought I knew them all.

    CBIC, Oct 27, 2006
  10. Re: New acronym definition for MCNGP

    it is real... they talk about it all the time on KQ.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2006
  11. Microcephalic S. Bob

    Stan Guest

    Re: New acronym definition for MCNGP

    You fool that was his Mama not his wife!

    Stan, Oct 27, 2006
  12. Microcephalic S. Bob

    Guest Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > You fool that was his Mama not his wife!

    Ok lowdes, you can stop now, we all know it's you.

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006