OT: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Doom Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.hotlush.com/rofl3000/
    >
    > We (The MCNGP) are going to make MILLIONS in royalties from
    > Web-TV/AOL/MSN'ers
    >
    > --
    > Fris "I DONE A BAD" bee®, MCNGP #13

    ROFL- Hey my keys are in the wrong spot.

    Doom, Jan 7, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > http://www.hotlush.com/rofl3000/
    >
    > We (The MCNGP) are going to make MILLIONS in royalties from
    > Web-TV/AOL/MSN'ers

    OMG!!11!!!! Th4t iz 2 kewl!!!11!!WTF!!LOLOL!!11!!!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > http://www.hotlush.com/rofl3000/
    >
    > We (The MCNGP) are going to make MILLIONS in royalties from
    > Web-TV/AOL/MSN'ers

    And we have the pirate keyboard as a backup plan.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> http://www.hotlush.com/rofl3000/
    >>
    >> We (The MCNGP) are going to make MILLIONS in royalties from
    >> Web-TV/AOL/MSN'ers

    > And we have the pirate keyboard as a backup plan.

    Backups? We don' need no steenking backups!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Backups? We don' need no steenking backups!
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a copy of TotSM on DVD!

    no,no, NO! that expresion is "patches, we don neeed no steenkin patches"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 7, 2005
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    "Doom" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > ROFL- Hey my keys are in the wrong spot.

    Where are the umlauts? Dammit, I NEED MY UMLAUTS!!!!!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jan 7, 2005
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Backups? We don' need no steenking backups!
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> Thug 10110
    >> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a copy of TotSM on DVD!

    > no,no, NO! that expresion is "patches, we don neeed no steenkin patches"

    I was referring to the 9X version, you are talking about the 2K/XP version.
    Please try to pay attention!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Doom Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >

    >> ROFL- Hey my keys are in the wrong spot.

    > Where are the umlauts? Dammit, I NEED MY UMLAUTS!!!!!

    I think those are only on the German model. Umlauts and a button marked
    blitzkrieg.

    Doom, Jan 7, 2005
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> "Doom" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>

    >>> ROFL- Hey my keys are in the wrong spot.

    >> Where are the umlauts? Dammit, I NEED MY UMLAUTS!!!!!
    >>

    > I think those are only on the German model. Umlauts and a button
    > marked blitzkrieg.

    Yes, if you hold Shift-Blitzkreig, you will be treated to a German Scheizer
    video.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In news:,
    > Doom <> rambled:

    >> I think those are only on the German model. Umlauts and a button
    >> marked blitzkrieg.

    > Yes, if you hold Shift-Blitzkreig, you will be treated to a German
    > Scheizer
    > video.

    Then why isn't a Cleveland Steamer called a Stuttgart Steamer???

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jan 7, 2005
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:,
    > Doom <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>> "Doom" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >>> Where are the umlauts? Dammit, I NEED MY UMLAUTS!!!!!
    >>>

    >> I think those are only on the German model. Umlauts and a button
    >> marked blitzkrieg.

    > Yes, if you hold Shift-Blitzkreig, you will be treated to a German
    > Scheizer video.

    Ugh! Not that Moser broad again. I'll barf, I swear it!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Nerd designed a Keyboard...

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Please try to pay attention!

    BUDDY! I'm so broke I can't afford to pay attention!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com to get Neil to pay attention

    Neil, Jan 7, 2005