    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 5, 2006

  2. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Neil, I'm already tired of you replying to EVERY post. I beseech
    >you to stop. Yes, you have been beseeched.

    He's not human I tell you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Kline Sphere <.@> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Neil, I'm already tired of you replying to EVERY post. I beseech
    >> you to stop. Yes, you have been beseeched.

    > He's not entertaining I tell you!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    iffypiffy
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 5, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    lol, canadians, they all think they are funny
    don't you people remember strange brew? boycott canada!

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2006
  5. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > It is a new day and I'm more sober than yesterday and have realized
    > what I have done. Neil, I'm already tired of you replying to EVERY
    > post. I beseech you to stop. Yes, you have been beseeched.

    I'll think about it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I am Popeye of Borg. Prepare to be asckimilamated.
    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > He's not human I tell you!

    I'm super-human

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> He's not entertaining I tell you!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > iffypiffy

    awwww, look what you did there. First you ask me to stop after you
    started this whole mess. you even asked kinda nice. Then you go and try
    and b!tch slap me and I have to reconsider my reconsiderin'. I mean
    comeon, I already have 300 this month. Should be a snap to finish off the
    other 1200. I mean heck that's only 46 posts a day!

    Now say you're sorry and MEAN IT THIS TIME!

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  8. CBIC

    James Guest

    Don't boycott Canada, just boycott the french Canadians :)

    James, Jan 5, 2006
  9. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > lol, canadians, they all think they are funny

    some are or you wouldn't be entertained by Mike Meyers, Dan Ackroyd, Jim
    Carey, Bill Shatner...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Facts, though interesting, are usually irrelevant.
    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:eaI8VpgEGHA.984
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > just boycott the french Canadians :)

    no poutine for you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - John Bobbit called 911, but was cut off...
    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  11. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    none of them entertain me
    and youl can have celine dion back, that big horse-face monstrosity

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2006
  12. CBIC

    James Guest

    Don't forget celine dion, shes a good Canadian joke as well

    James, Jan 5, 2006
  13. CBIC

    molsonexpert Guest

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >
    >> lol, canadians, they all think they are funny

    > some are or you wouldn't be entertained by Mike Meyers, Dan Ackroyd, Jim
    > Carey, Bill Shatner...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    > - Facts, though interesting, are usually irrelevant.

    I always thought Shatner was hilarious, especially when he was trying to be
    serious.

    And don't forget SCTV and Kids in the Hall

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Jan 5, 2006
  14. CBIC

    MitchS Guest

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >
    >> lol, canadians, they all think they are funny

    > some are or you wouldn't be entertained by Mike Meyers, Dan Ackroyd, Jim
    > Carey, Bill Shatner...

    Bill? Is that what it's come to? You can't do no betterer than that?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jan 5, 2006
  15. CBIC

    > youl can have celine dion back

    no

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... (Bo Dereck getting older)
    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  16. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Bill? Is that what it's come to? You can't do no betterer than that?

    it's called sarcasm mitch

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  17. CBIC

    James Guest

    How about Pamala Anderson?

    James, Jan 5, 2006
  18. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    please, we'll even pay for the shipping charges

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2006
  19. CBIC

    > please, we'll even pay for the shipping charges

    not for all the tea in china

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Any given program, when running, is obsolete.
    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:OuHqtzgEGHA.140
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > How about Pamala Anderson?

    how about Shania Twain?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
    Neil, Jan 5, 2006