    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 29, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in
    news::

    > Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000
    > posts all time in this newsgroup.
    >
    > Less than 1,000 behind Consultant.

    you go neil. make me a proud canadian!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 29, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 29, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000 posts
    > all time in this newsgroup.
    >
    > Less than 1,000 behind Consultant.

    And to think, he's been at it less than six months.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 29, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <>
    spewed in news::

    > Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000
    > posts all time in this newsgroup.
    >
    > Less than 1,000 behind Consultant.

    really? guess I should change my email addy and start again...I could be
    on the top ten twice...

    AND WHAT'S THE DEAL! I WAS GONE FOR 2 WEEKS AND I'M STILL IN THE TOP 10
    FOR THE MONTH! bunch a lollygaggers....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns95548CC94A590rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > you go neil. make me a proud canadian!

    slacking of...a proud canadian tradition...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > And to think, he's been at it less than six months.

    what a phenominal waste of time...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Neil <> spewed in

    >> you go neil. make me a proud canadian!

    > slacking of...a proud canadian tradition...

    whoops I mean slacking _off_...jumpin' too lazy to finish a 3 letter
    word, that is a pinnicle of slacking off...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    > AND WHAT'S THE DEAL! I WAS GONE FOR 2 WEEKS AND I'M STILL IN THE TOP 10
    > FOR THE MONTH! bunch a lollygaggers....

    actually since I'm at the top of the list, that's even worse...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 29, 2004 at 1:50pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000 posts
    > all time in this newsgroup.

    Well it's not that hard.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 30, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 30, 2004 at 12:35am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Aug 29, 2004 at 1:50pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000
    >> posts all time in this newsgroup.

    > Well it's not that hard.

    When you reply to your own posts.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 30, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 30, 2004 at 12:40am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > When you reply to your own posts.

    With one liners.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 30, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 30, 2004 at 12:35am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Aug 29, 2004 at 1:50pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000
    >> posts all time in this newsgroup.

    > Well it's not that hard.

    When you emphasize quantity over quality.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 30, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 30, 2004 at 1:19am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    >> Well it's not that hard.

    > When you emphasize quantity over quality.

    And when you reply to your own posts.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 30, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > Less than 1,000 behind Consultant.

    > And to think, he's been at it less than six months.

    Scary.
    Ken Briscoe, Aug 30, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Aug 30, 2004 at 1:19am "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    > >> Well it's not that hard.

    > > When you emphasize quantity over quality.

    > And when you reply to your own posts.

    With one-liners?

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Aug 30, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in

    > Scary.

    I am a bot

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    > With one liners.

    I often write two liners...

    just to keep you one your tows

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    > On Aug 30, 2004 at 12:35am "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    >> On Aug 29, 2004 at 1:50pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Just now checked the google groups page, and Neil is at exactly 5,000
    >>> posts all time in this newsgroup.

    >> Well it's not that hard.

    > When you emphasize quantity over quality.

    it's more a case of not wasting my time on some web site thing...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Aug 30, 2004 at 1:19am "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    >>> Well it's not that hard.

    >> When you emphasize quantity over quality.

    > And when you reply to your own posts.

    and also it's a mtter of not changing my e-mail addy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Neil hits 5k

    the majority of his posts are senseless drivel

    Consultant, Aug 30, 2004