    From: "Greg Carr" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.true-crime,mtl.general,ny.general,can.politics
    Subject: HA Full Patch Richard Vallee Convicted Of Car Bombing-Life Sentence
    Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:19:11 GMT

    Father recalls 1993 car bombing that killed his son
    By ANDREA VanVALKENBURG
    Staff Writer

    - PLATTSBURGH -- Growing up, Lee Carter Jr. always tried to live life to the
    fullest.
    "He was the type of son that every father would want to have," his father,
    Lee Carter Sr., said Friday afternoon, a day after Canadian Richard Vallee
    was convicted of the 1993 car bombing that killed the 31-year-old bartender.
    "He was always a hard worker and ready to help anyone who needed it. He had
    a heart of gold."
    Though his work and many hobbies kept him busy, Carter Jr. always found time
    to help others, like when he decided to become a daily volunteer with Meals
    on Wheels, Carter Sr. said.
    "And he wasn't like a lot of other volunteers; he didn't just drop off their
    food and leave. He always took the time to talk with them and make sure they
    had everything they needed."
    Carter Jr.'s motivation to do the right thing is what eventually led him to
    become a federal informant after members of the notorious motorcycle gang
    Hell's Angels approached him about becoming involved in a cocaine-smuggling
    ring between northern New York and Canada.
    "He knew it wasn't right, and he just wanted to do the right thing. He
    wasn't in trouble or anything, and he had nothing to gain from it. He just
    wanted to stop it (the drugs) from getting to the streets," said his dad,
    who still does not know the details of the drug investigation or his son's
    involvement in it.
    "He just stepped up to the plate to try to help and protect other people."
    His son's involvement as an informant is what eventually led Vallee to plant
    a bomb in Carter Jr.'s Porsche on July 28, 1993.
    "I'll never forget that day," said Carter Sr., who was fishing on Lake
    Champlain the morning his son was killed outside of the Rouses Point Bowl
    Mart, where he worked.
    "When I got home in the afternoon, there were a lot of people there, and I
    found out what happened. I guess I kind of lost it for awhile. The loss was
    drastic. My son and I were really close his whole life, and it (his loss)
    was just tremendous."
    Shortly after the bombing, the drug-conspiracy case was dropped. Two years
    later, Vallee was arrested in a Hell's Angel bunker in connection with a
    gang-related murder, and within a few months a federal grand jury indicted
    him for Carter's death.
    But in 1997, a day before his extradition hearing, Vallee escaped from a
    Montreal hospital, launching a six-year international search.
    Finally, in 2003, a month after he returned to Canada from Costa Rica,
    Vallee was stopped for driving under the influence. Though he gave
    authorities a false name, his fingerprints later revealed his identity and
    he was arrested.
    After unsuccessfully fighting extradition, he was finally arraigned for
    Carter's death in Albany's U.S. District Court last fall.
    Testimony in the case began early last week. After three hours of tense jury
    deliberations, Vallee was convicted of murder on Thursday. He faces a
    mandatory sentence of life in prison when he returns to the federal court
    Jan. 14.
    Fourteen years after Carter Jr. was killed, his family and friends are still
    coping with his violent and unexpected loss.
    "There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him," his father said.
    "It's the little things all the time that remind me of him. I wish there was
    a button that I could push to have him back, but I can't."
    Though Carter Sr. says Vallee's conviction will never bring his son back,
    he's glad there was justice for his death.
    "It's something that we've waited for for a long time. This (conviction) is
    the best thing that I could have hoped for.
    "He (Vallee) won't be on the streets anymore."

    Excellent work by NY prosecutors but I don't like the use of an anonymous
    jury. Sure the Hell's Angels are terrorists and a criminal org but they
    deserve the same transparency of justice that any two-bit hoodlum gets. Glad
    to see that Vallee will die in prison. Beyond me why he would leave the
    sandy shores of Costa Rica for the colds of Quebec knowing he was facing a
    possible life sentence. This is yet another case where an innocent man was
    approached by the Hell's Angels to be a part of their organization. It is
    not just other bikers and known criminals who are approached by these ppl in
    their various schemes. Some ppl join out of fear, others to gain money and
    because they want to be a part of a famous gang. HAMC also has a history of
    threatening and beating bartenders and bar staff that is well documented. It
    is too bad that the victim paid the ultimate price and society has lost a
    productive taxpayer and volunteer. Glad that his father pressed the
    authorities on this issue. The least the individual members of the public
    can do is write their local govt officials to have HAMC listed as a
    terrorist org.

    http://www.pressrepublican.com/homepage/local_story_264231642.html/resources_printstory

    HA
    is involved with
    extortion, homicide, kidnapping, prostitution, meth and cocaine
    dealing, rape, armed robbery and motorcycle theft and child
    pornography
    as well as phoney currency and witness intimidation and obstruction of
    justice. They have been known to bribe and scare law enforcement
    officers and judges into doing their bidding. These ppl must be
    rooted
    out of the Cdn justice system. Two judges have actually done their
    job
    and declared HAMC a criminal org and the Victoria Times-Colonist is
    calling for it to be banned as a terrorist org.

    The White Rock chapter Sgt.Of Arms, Villy Roy Lynnerup, recently was
    arrested for trying to board an airplane at YVR
    with a loaded firearm. Was probably going to crash the plane into the
    Downtown courthouse or hold the passengers hostage in exchange for
    the
    release of Moms Boucher and all imprisoned full patch members. All
    the
    Hell's Angels, their supporters, associates etc. should be imprisoned
    for twenty years
    their children put in foster care and their assets seized.

    Ppl are trying to get HAMC listed as a terrorist org. If you support this
    then write letters to editors of local newspapers and your local MP.
    As well John Les the solicitor-general of BC has advocated banning
    the wearing of gang colours such as biker patches in bars. Since HA
    is
    known to frequent the College Place and the Cecil and has links to
    various bars in BC that would be an improvement. The gang has a
    history of intimidating
    bartenders, infiltrating unions involved in the bar industry, beating
    and killing strippers and beating customers to death at random for no
    reason. Contact your MLA as well as the local media and tell them you
    want this implemented sooner rather than later.
    VPD is appealing again for info about the homicide of Maria Yvette
    Monzon who was shot dead on the westside of Vancouver. She was killed
    by HA but the police have never stated that. There is a reward.

    Art Hanger the chair of the Justice Committee can be contacted at:
    Hill Office
    House of Commons
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1A 0A6 (No postage required.)
    Telephone: (613) 947-4487
    Fax: (613) 947-4490
    EMail:
    Web Site:* www.arthangermp.com/
    Preferred Language: English Constituency Offices
    2635 - 37th Avenue NE, Suite 140
    Calgary, Alberta
    T1Y 5Z6
    Telephone: (403) 291-0018
    Fax: (403) 291-9516
    Trial opens in Albany, N.Y. for Canadian biker accused of blowing up
    informant
    3 days ago

    ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - The trial of a Montreal-based Hells Angel biker gang
    member accused of blowing up a federal drug informant began Tuesday, with
    the judge warning prospective jurors they will have to determine what
    actually happened 14 years ago near the Canadian border.

    The judge has agreed to allow two Canadian investigators to testify that
    Richard Vallee told them in 1995 that he blew up Lee Carter. The bartender's
    Porsche exploded July 28, 1993, outside the bowling alley in New York state
    where he worked.

    But the Quebec officers acknowledged there were no audio or video tapes of
    their brief interrogation, nobody else was in the room, the original
    handwritten notes were thrown away, and at least one of Vallee's other
    answers the night he was arrested was clearly sarcastic.

    Vallee, now 49, was arrested at a Hell's Angels "bunker" in Quebec on April
    3, 1995.

    With the help of accomplices, he escaped from a guard at a Montreal hospital
    in 1997, fled to Costa Rica and was arrested in Canada six years later after
    he was stopped for driving under the influence. He was extradited to the
    United States last year.

    If convicted, he faces a mandatory term of life imprisonment with no
    possibility of parole or release, a fine of up to US$1 million and
    restitution to Carter's family.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------

    http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/RichardVallee.html has a lot more info
    about Vallee

    ..

    --
    Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
    again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of

    Greg Carr, Oct 3, 2007

  2. Greg Carr

    Guest

    , Oct 3, 2007

  3. Greg Carr

    Chachi_4000 Guest

    "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message

    > This happened previously with posts about Marino Specogna but thanks to
    > USENET readers this was rectified by Google and these posts are now
    > properly archived. Fight the good fight everybody.

    Are you saying that more than one person emailed/petitioned Google to
    unblock specific posts from you, and Google did it?

    That's a complete lie, you're absolutely ridiculous.
    Go read the bible or something that doesn't involve you and the outside
    world.

    Chachi_4000, Oct 3, 2007
  4. Greg Carr

    Nobody Guest

    Greg Carr wrote:

    > I need your help again regarding the censorship of posts about
    > Richard Vallee a fullpatch HAMC and a convicted pimp and killer. I
    > have posted twice about him and both posts can be found here
    > http://groups.google.ca/group/ny.general/topics?hl=en&lnk=srg. The
    > posts are available through my news server and through the Google
    > interface but can't be found using the Google search engine.

    Try harder. I found it just fine. It showed up in alt.true-crime
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/57696c57072b3a2b

    No one really gives a shit about your facination with HA, perhaps
    that is why most don't worry about it.

    Nobody, Oct 4, 2007
  5. Greg Carr

    klunk Guest

    "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    >I need your help again regarding the censorship of posts

    um... grog... after consistently shitting on (lying about while slandering)
    people here for over 20 years, how is it that you turn to these groups to
    help you in your causes?... i remember you asking for moving help awhile
    back and now you want people to assist you in carrying out your
    "obsessed-against-hamc" vendetta... how do you figure anyone's gonna wanna
    help you?...

    klunk, Oct 4, 2007
  6. Greg Carr

    TOPposter. Guest

    You could have got GOD to help you

    --
    Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
    they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If

    "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    > I need your help again regarding the censorship of posts about Richard
    > Vallee a fullpatch HAMC and a convicted pimp and killer. I have posted

    twice
    > about him and both posts can be found here
    > http://groups.google.ca/group/ny.general/topics?hl=en&lnk=srg. The posts

    are
    > available through my news server and through the Google interface but

    can't
    > be found using the Google search engine.
    >
    > This happened previously with posts about Marino Specogna but thanks to
    > USENET readers this was rectified by Google and these posts are now

    properly
    > archived. Fight the good fight everybody.

    g2news2.google.com!news1.google.com!news.glorb.com!feed.cgocable.net!pd7cy3n
    o!pd7cy4no!shaw.ca!pd7urf2no.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail

    -­---------------------------------------------------

    TOPposter., Oct 4, 2007
  7. Greg Carr

    Greg Carr Guest

    I don't like when that happens but they have to make money.

    --
    Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
    again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of
    Judgment.

    Google Censorship:For more info Google +"Google"
    +"censorship" then do the same search with AltaVista

    Greg Carr, Oct 4, 2007
  8. Greg Carr

    Greg Carr Guest

    http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&kls=0&kgs=1&q="Richard Vallee" +"monzon"

    If you Alta Vista "Richard Vallee" +"Monzon" you can see the post but if you
    Google "Richard Vallee" nothing shows up even though it is on their server.
    Very strange.

    "Chachi_4000" <> wrote in message

    > "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> This happened previously with posts about Marino Specogna but thanks to
    >> USENET readers this was rectified by Google and these posts are now
    >> properly archived. Fight the good fight everybody.
    >>

    > Are you saying that more than one person emailed/petitioned Google to
    > unblock specific posts from you, and Google did it?
    >
    > That's a complete lie,

    I don't lie unlike you.

    you're absolutely ridiculous.

    Yet you read all my posts.

    > Go read the bible or something that doesn't involve you and the outside
    > world.

    What a stupid statement.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------------------------------

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­---------------------------------------------------

    Greg Carr, Oct 4, 2007
  9. Greg Carr

    Chachi_4000 Guest

    "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&kls=0&kgs=1&q="Richard Vallee" +"monzon"

    >> Are you saying that more than one person emailed/petitioned Google to
    >> unblock specific posts from you, and Google did it?
    >>
    >> That's a complete lie,

    > I don't lie unlike you.

    Yes you do lie.
    I can show multiple posts from you that contain a lie, or a false statement.
    Can you show one false statement from me?

    I notice you never actually respond to the accusation when someone calls you
    a liar, you just reverse the attack.

    > you're absolutely ridiculous.
    >
    > Yet you read all my posts.
    >
    >> Go read the bible or something that doesn't involve you and the outside
    >> world.

    > What a stupid statement.

    Sorry, you don't seem to understand the way normal people talk, I had to
    dumb it down.

    Chachi_4000, Oct 4, 2007
  10. Greg Carr

    Greg Carr Guest

    > "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&kls=0&kgs=1&q="Richard Vallee" +"monzon"

    >>> Are you saying that more than one person emailed/petitioned Google to
    >>> unblock specific posts from you, and Google did it?
    >>>
    >>> That's a complete lie,

    >> I don't lie unlike you.
    >>

    > Yes you do lie.
    > I can show multiple posts from you that contain a lie, or a false
    > statement.

    Really? A simple Google check shows thousands of my posts. Yet you don't
    have one cite.

    Can you show one false statement from me?

    I already did.

    > I notice you never actually respond to the accusation when someone calls
    > you a liar, you just reverse the attack.

    IYou read everything I post.

    >> you're absolutely ridiculous.
    >>
    >> Yet you read all my posts.
    >>
    >>> Go read the bible or something that doesn't involve you and the outside
    >>> world.

    >> What a stupid statement.
    >>

    > Sorry, you don't seem to understand the way normal people talk, I had to
    > dumb it down.

    If you had ppl to talk to you wouldn't be reading my posts.

    You have failed to explain the Google censorship.

    From: "Greg Carr" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.true-crime,mtl.general,ny.general,can.politics

    Greg Carr, Oct 4, 2007
  11. Greg Carr

    Paul Morgan Guest

    On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:04:03 -0600, "TOPposter."
    <.> wrote:

    >You could have got GOD to help you

    He hasn't helped you with your English I see.

    Paul Morgan, Oct 6, 2007
  12. Greg Carr

    Greg Carr Guest

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?q="Richard vallee"&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&
    the problem has been rectified and thanks to everyone for their help.
    Censorship of Google in China is routine and the price of freedom is eternal
    vigilance.

    Greg Carr, Oct 6, 2007