    take my daily frustration on to something else...

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    Dragon, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    tribes 2
    hands down

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:#f$...
    > Hello Fellow Geeks,
    > (Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar a

    geek)

    > I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person shooter

    game.

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    you fool....
    ignore him
    MOHAA spearhead.. easily

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    > you fool....
    > ignore him
    > MOHAA spearhead.. easily

    Two words: Jet pack.

    Tribes 2 is the obvious choice.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  5. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    you're the only fool, fool. you just can't hang with a jet pack or ski
    efficiently

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2003
  6. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    I shall give it a try :)

    Dragon, Sep 3, 2003
  7. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    T2 is passe'

    billyw, Sep 3, 2003
  8. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    one word: bollox

    billyw, Sep 3, 2003
  9. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    > one word: bollox

    Don't make me shocklance you.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003
  10. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    i just can't get the hang of that.. even the disc thing is a nightmare.

    far prefer using a thompson, mohaa

    billyw, Sep 3, 2003
  11. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    > i just can't get the hang of that.. even the disc thing is a nightmare.

    wow... the disc is the key to the whole game. Disc+mine is the best way to
    kill someone.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003
  12. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    > This is nothing new. We discs are quite dangerous.
    >
    > When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a FrisbeeĀ®

    Don't forget grenades either. Very effective if used with the disc+mine
    combo. Now if you can disc+mine someone in mid-air, you can count yourself
    among the elite.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003
  13. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    let me guess.. you can...
    coming from someone that lives in a city with a street called manlove...

    billyw, Sep 3, 2003
  14. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    > let me guess.. you can...
    > coming from someone that lives in a city with a street called manlove...

    Yeth billy... I'm going to shockthance you from behind.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003
  15. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Need Recommendations

    > i'm sorry, there is no getting away from it.. you live near a city that
    has
    > a street called manlove...
    > the short version of the place name is sac
    >
    > someone has obviously cocked up somewhere

    my parking garage is surrounded by 3 gay bars too...

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003