  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    I'm dying out here.
    kpg, Jul 16, 2004

  2. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    can i have your computer?

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uQKF3M3aEHA.2844
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I'm dying out here.

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uQKF3M3aEHA.2844
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I'm dying out here.

    http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php

    should keep you busy for a while...

    Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    puzzle...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  4. kpg

    Rick Guest

    Hey consultant I found the woman for your scrool down to the bottom and look
    at the blond

    http://www.warq.com/dave_stewart.shtml

    This is probably worksafe depending on if people around you are really
    uptight

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 16, 2004
  5. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    thats a man baby, yeah

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  6. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uQKF3M3aEHA.2844
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I'm dying out here.
    >>

    > http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
    >
    > should keep you busy for a while...
    >
    > Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    > puzzle...

    and if that don't work this will be very entertaining for Consultant

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/divine.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  7. kpg

    Rick Guest

    LOL you tak\lking about the BIG GIRL? LOL

    Rick, Jul 16, 2004
  8. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    A small box of a mistery.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "determined thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  9. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uQKF3M3aEHA.2844
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > I'm dying out here.
    > >

    > http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
    >
    > should keep you busy for a while...
    >
    > Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    > puzzle...

    0557?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "aggrivated thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  10. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uQKF3M3aEHA.2844
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > I'm dying out here.
    > >

    > http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
    >
    > should keep you busy for a while...
    >
    > Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    > puzzle...

    Neil, I'm gonna kill you. I can't solve this fukcer!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  11. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > 0557?

    3246
    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  12. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    > puzzle...

    Who puts that in a safe, honestly?
    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  13. kpg

    kpg Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uQKF3M3aEHA.2844
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > I'm dying out here.
    > >

    > http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
    >
    > should keep you busy for a while...
    >
    > Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    > puzzle...
    >
    > --
    > Neil
    > Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

    OK. I'm stuck in this stupid room and the combination DOES
    NOT WORK!

    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    damn you neil
    kpg, Jul 17, 2004
  14. kpg

    Kat Guest

    Neil, you @#$@#$

    The code didn't work! Guess what? i redid it in japanese, code worked fine.

    Took me awhile to figure it out though :)

    Kat, Jul 17, 2004
  15. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 16, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > should keep you busy for a while...

    I finally figured it out. Well... after using Google to find the solution. I
    guess I'm just a cheating "gamedumper".

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 17, 2004
  16. kpg

    Kat Guest

    I tried the other room- got so #$@ off, I did what you did- googled. The
    answer was so complex I just said screw it. The first one wasn't worth it
    either. How much skill does it take to click all over a board to find hidden
    objects?

    Test my brain, buddy.

    Kat, Jul 17, 2004
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in

    > I tried the other room- got so #$@ off, I did what you did- googled.
    > The answer was so complex I just said screw it. The first one wasn't
    > worth it either. How much skill does it take to click all over a board
    > to find hidden objects?
    >
    > Test my brain, buddy.

    FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLSSS!!!!!!!!!

    the entertainment in this game is not from solving the puzzle but by
    pissing off everyone around you by torturing them.....

    and I must say it was veeeerrrrrryyyy entertaining
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  18. kpg

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 16, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> should keep you busy for a while...

    > I finally figured it out. Well... after using Google to find the
    > solution. I guess I'm just a cheating "gamedumper".

    what kind of fsker does that make you?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  19. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uGzVjn5aEHA.2944
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > OK. I'm stuck in this stupid room and the combination DOES
    > NOT WORK!
    >
    > AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    >
    > damn you neil

    remember, YOU ASKED FOR IT!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  20. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:#
    :

    >> Let me know when you've had enough of the jinglish. PS it is a tough
    >> puzzle...

    > Who puts that in a safe, honestly?

    a knob?

    --