OT - Need copy of Macsoft's Scrabble game

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jeff Wisnia, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Jeff Wisnia

    Jeff Wisnia Guest

    I'm trying to help my best friend's wife locate a copy of the now out of
    production Scrabble game by Macsoft for her to run on her new Mac
    Laptop. Like this:

    http://tinyurl.com/6kofb

    I've struck out so far trying Amazon, eBay, Half.com and Googling up
    used Mac software sellers.

    Does some kind person in this group have a copy they'd like to sell or
    otherwise get to me? Or, pointers to other sources for used Mac game
    software might be a help.

    Thanks guys,

    Jeff

    (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

    schools"
    Jeff Wisnia, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Jeff Wisnia

    samuel Guest

    Jeff Wisnia <> wrote in

    > I'm trying to help my best friend's wife locate a copy of the now
    > out of production Scrabble game by Macsoft for her to run on her
    > new Mac Laptop. Like this:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6kofb
    >
    > I've struck out so far trying Amazon, eBay, Half.com and Googling
    > up used Mac software sellers.
    >
    > Does some kind person in this group have a copy they'd like to
    > sell or otherwise get to me? Or, pointers to other sources for
    > used Mac game software might be a help.
    >
    > Thanks guys,
    >
    > Jeff

    maybe ask at