    Oh yeah, must be over 25, Im the only under 25 insured to drive it.
    It's a Toyota Curren, Lowered, Mags, Kit, Exhaust etc... finally a car that
    doesnt look like my parents own it :)
    T.N.O., Sep 8, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <bjivvl$jna6r$-berlin.de>,
    "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    > I've just bought a car in Auckland, and well, Im in dunedin, so I need it
    > bought down to me, I figure I'll fly to wellington and bring it down from
    > there myself, but I really would rather not drive all the way from Auckland
    > over a weekend(~17hrs straight), so Im wanting someone to take it from
    > Auckland to Wellington for me, I'll pay the gas, and for a few drinks when
    > you arrive(a friday night?).
    >
    > So, anyone up for a trip?
    >
    > Oh yeah, must be over 25, Im the only under 25 insured to drive it.
    > It's a Toyota Curren, Lowered, Mags, Kit, Exhaust etc... finally a car that
    > doesnt look like my parents own it :)

    Chuck it on a truck and get it sent down... or by rail.

    --
    madknoxie
    madknoxie, Sep 9, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "madknoxie" wrote
    > Chuck it on a truck and get it sent down... or by rail.

    Did that with my last one... but the price has gone up a heap since then.
    When I did it last time it cost me ~$500, now it is closer to $800 which I
    can get it here cheaper if I drive it.

    I might have it all sorted out anyway, the owner said that he would drive it
    to Wellington(he needs to get there at the end of this month), so I might
    just leave it till then, I can drive a sissy car for a few more weeks :)
    T.N.O., Sep 9, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    voy1d Guest

    Re: Need a ride from Auckland to Wellington???

    "T.N.O." wrote
    > I've just bought a car in Auckland, and well, Im in dunedin, so I need it
    > bought down to me, I figure I'll fly to wellington and bring it down from
    > there myself, but I really would rather not drive all the way from

    Auckland
    > over a weekend(~17hrs straight), so Im wanting someone to take it from
    > Auckland to Wellington for me, I'll pay the gas, and for a few drinks when
    > you arrive(a friday night?).
    >
    > So, anyone up for a trip?
    >
    > Oh yeah, must be over 25, Im the only under 25 insured to drive it.
    > It's a Toyota Curren, Lowered, Mags, Kit, Exhaust etc... finally a car

    that
    > doesnt look like my parents own it :)

    haha so you did buy it...
    voy1d, Sep 10, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    alfred Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:

    > I might have it all sorted out anyway, the owner said that he would drive it
    > to Wellington(he needs to get there at the end of this month), so I might
    > just leave it till then, I can drive a sissy car for a few more weeks :)

    Bear in mind that Bluebridge is about half the price of the
    Interislander except for the cheapest interislander fares.
    alfred, Sep 10, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "alfred" wrote
    > Bear in mind that Bluebridge is about half the price of the
    > Interislander except for the cheapest interislander fares.

    noted... thanks.
    T.N.O., Sep 10, 2003