    FamilyNet International Newsgate

    From: "Smirnoff" <>

    john wrote:
    > TONTINE?

    I think you'll find that a tontine is a scheme whereby several people invest
    a certain amount of money that eventually goes to the last surviving person.
    Thanks anyway.

    FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
    http://www.familynet-international.org

    Smirnoff, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Smirnoff

    john Guest

    > john wrote:
    > > TONTINE?

    > I think you'll find that a tontine is a scheme whereby several people invest
    > a certain amount of money that eventually goes to the last surviving person.
    > Thanks anyway.

    Yes I know, but a pub I worked in once called their kitty jar the
    tontine pot!
    John

    john, Jul 28, 2006