OT: My Tribute to Rachel D'Avino (Newtown school shooting victim)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Garvin Yee, Feb 22, 2013.

  1. Garvin Yee

    Garvin Yee Guest

    A bunch of artists got together on Craigslist,
    and we each did a portrait of one of the victims
    of this tragedy.

    Here's mine of Rachel:

    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8102/8497775244_5ce5a6d249_b.jpg

    And here's an article about her:

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...kes-young-teacher-aide-life-article-1.1221839

    We might get a Facebook page up, with all the portraits together.
    If so, I'll let you all know about it....

    Garvin

    --
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34735015@N03/sets/72157623566520134/show/
    http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/garvin-yee.html