OT: My next PC

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2006

  2. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Mar 24, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: My next PC

    In news:%,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> I think this is the coolest:
    >> http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html

    > Video card sucks.

    I'm not even gonna plug it in. I just want the case.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2006
  4. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: My next PC

    But what happens when you spill gasoline all over the DVD?

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  5. CBIC

    S. Guest

    S., Mar 24, 2006
  6. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: My next PC

    In news:Xns97908D7A07D2ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > But what happens when you spill gasoline all over the DVD?

    Shut up. You try to confuse.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2006
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2006
  8. CBIC

    lowdes Guest

    Re: My next PC

    Yeah that is very stupid, no wonder you like it, fits you very well.

    lowdes, Mar 24, 2006
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: My next PC

    In news:xxYUf.16440$-kc.rr.com,
    lowdes <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Yeah that is very stupid, no wonder you like it, fits you very well.

    I love you too.
    hugs and kisses
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My next PC

    i want one in the shape of boobies

    Consultant, Mar 24, 2006
  11. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: My next PC

    As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > i want one in the shape of boobies

    On the cutting edge, as usual.

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  12. Re: My next PC

    **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Yeah that is very stupid, no wonder you like it, fits you very well.

    What a Maroon!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006
  13. CBIC

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ben Smith, Mar 24, 2006
  14. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ben Smith <> say in

    > But does it have an RFID reader?
    >
    > http://www.electric-clothing.com/chipped.html

    um, eeew! While I'm all for automation, I've seen the Jasper J/Family Guy
    animation involving thumb print technology and severed digits.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - SYNTAX? Why not - they tax everything else!

    Neil, Mar 25, 2006
  15. that guys hand looks weird!
    --
    Lo0py

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 27, 2006
  16. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My next PC

    that's right baby, bleeding edge

    wait a sec, speaking of bleeding, i have another idea

    Consultant, Mar 27, 2006
  17. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: My next PC

    >that's right baby, bleeding edge
    >
    >wait a sec, speaking of bleeding, i have another idea

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  18. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My next PC

    i know, i need help

    Consultant, Mar 27, 2006
  19. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    Re: My next PC

    All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
    > that's right baby, bleeding edge
    >
    > wait a sec, speaking of bleeding, i have another idea

    So do I...
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2