OT: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by molsonexpert, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Aug 19, 2004

  2. molsonexpert

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    > Being an expert at a certain Canadian brand, maybe some Americans out
    there
    > can tell me if this brand is any good. Not that I would change - - I do

    have
    > my loyalties.

    Hamm's!!!

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2004

  3. molsonexpert

    Guest Guest

    No one cares. How about posting about the topic which is
    Training and certification!

    ap.html

    Guest, Aug 19, 2004
  4. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Aug 19, 2004
  5. molsonexpert

    Mitch S. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > No one cares. How about posting about the topic which is
    > Training and certification!

    How's about you quit yer bitchin and stop reading OT posts as they seem to
    upset you.
    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, CCNA, A+, Net+

    Mitch S., Aug 19, 2004
  6. molsonexpert

    Brian Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    "Mitch S." <> wrote
    > How's about you quit yer bitchin and stop reading OT posts as they seem to
    > upset you.

    I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.

    Brian, Aug 19, 2004
  7. molsonexpert

    Mike T. Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Mitch S." <> wrote
    > > How's about you quit yer bitchin and stop reading OT posts as they seem

    > > upset you.

    > I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    Mike T., Aug 19, 2004
  8. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in

    >> I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.
    >>

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  9. molsonexpert

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    > ***YAWN***

    fellas, i get the distinct feeling that neither one of you is straining. not
    even a bit.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 19, 2004
  10. molsonexpert

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    > > ***YAWN***
    > >

    > fellas, i get the distinct feeling that neither one of you is straining.

    not
    > even a bit.

    It's almost 11pm here. I'm too tired to strain.

    Mike T., Aug 19, 2004
  11. molsonexpert

    Brian Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    > > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!
    >
    > ***YAWN***

    Come on strain a bit!

    Brian, Aug 19, 2004
  12. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    babbling on and on again "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> spewed in

    > Come on strain a bit!

    no

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  13. molsonexpert

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:#bIZJ4ihEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "Neil" <> wrote in message

    >> > ***YAWN***
    >> >

    >> fellas, i get the distinct feeling that neither one of you is straining.

    > not
    >> even a bit.
    >>

    > It's almost 11pm here. I'm too tired to strain.

    oh come on. just a bit.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  14. molsonexpert

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  15. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns954AF3509CC7Frowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    >>> Come on strain a bit!

    >> no
    >>

    > please!

    no, I've seen some grusome pics recently from another channel that will
    make me avoid straining for a while...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  16. molsonexpert

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    On Aug 20, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > no, I've seen some grusome pics recently from another channel that will
    > make me avoid straining for a while...

    Just wait 'till you see what I'm workin' on now.

    --
    Tech "Maniacally Evil Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 20, 2004
  17. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    Re: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    >> no, I've seen some grusome pics recently from another channel that will
    >> make me avoid straining for a while...
    >>

    > Just wait 'till you see what I'm workin' on now.

    please don't...I haven't been able to think straight since that last one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004