    Signed,
    Worries Serious
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+i

    Worried, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Worried

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > Why do some girls not like oral?

    Because you're doing it wrong. Don't bite.

    > I'm beginning to think she won't let me cuz she has
    > a "scent".

    Frankly sir, she does.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Worried

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    just remember to lick, starting at the bottom, working your way up, then
    swirling in circles when you reach the top. be mindful not to be to rough,
    as it is an extremely sensitive area

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Worried

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    Consultant,

    Have you considered obtaining the coveted MCMD (mean certified muff diver)
    cert?

    Network Guru, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Worried

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    considered it? friend, i'm a charter member

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Worried

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > considered it? friend, i'm a charter member

    DOH!,
    How could I be so stupid.

    Network Guru, Dec 31, 2003
  7. Worried

    JaR Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > considered it? friend, i'm a charter member

    Yabbut do ya have your red wings?

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  8. Worried

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    not stupid, misinformed

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  9. Worried

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  10. Worried

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > Yabbut do ya have your red wings?

    Now now, we're not getting out of hand, are we? Do we need a time out?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  11. Worried

    JaR Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > you had to take it there
    > that's disgusting,

    Coming from you, I believe that's a compliment!

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  12. Worried

    JaR Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message

    As long as we're decending to grade school humor...

    >getting out of hand,
    > --

    LOL!

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  13. Worried

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > As long as we're decending to grade school humor...
    >
    > >getting out of hand,
    > > --
    > >

    > LOL!

    Yo mama so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits *around* the
    house...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  14. Worried

    JaR Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > Yo mama so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits *around* the
    > house...

    Oh, yeah? Yo mama so fat, her waist size is "Equator"

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  15. Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    >Oh, yeah? Yo mama so fat, her waist size is "Equator"

    Yeah? Well, yo mama's breath... *cough* stink so..
    bad...*cough* she... *faint*

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 31, 2003
  16. Worried

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > Oh, yeah? Yo mama so fat, her waist size is "Equator"

    Ooooohh, sh!t! No he didn't. Uh uh, no he didn't!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  17. Worried

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    it is ;-)

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  18. Worried

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    well your mommas so fat, she got her own zip code

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:068701c3cfda$b9ff6ad0$...

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  19. Worried

    JaR Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    > well your mommas so fat, she got her own zip code

    Yo mama's so fat, she gotta put her belt on with a boomerang.

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  20. Worried

    JaR Guest

    Re: My GF Won't Let Me

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:068701c3cfda$b9ff6ad0$...
    > Yeah? Well, yo mama's breath... *cough* stink so..
    > bad...*cough* she... *faint*

    Yo mama's so dumb, she took the pepsi challenge and picked Oreos.

    Oh and she fat, too!

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003