    kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.MCNGP.com
    (Temporarily out of order)

    kpg, Jan 4, 2006

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: MSCE Bowl

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    news:Xns97415357FBB46ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1...

    > Lessons from the Orange Bowl that can be applied to the pursuit
    > of the ever elusive and highly coveted MCSE.
    >
    > 1) Be prepared. Know you opponent well, study and practice hard.
    > 2) Never Quit. When the going gets tough...the tough get going.
    > 3) Always have a good place kicker. Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

    I forgot to congratulate your Tiggers on their thorough thrashing of Thug U.

    And I need to cover that check I wrote to the Conference USA refs in the
    Outback Bowel.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: MSCE Bowl

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > I forgot to congratulate your Tiggers on their thorough thrashing of
    > Thug U.

    Thanks. A nice vindication after the bulldogs.

    Texas or USC? Line is Texas + 7 1/2

    kpg, Jan 4, 2006
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    OT: Moo

    As an LSU Fan I would like to thank the Horns for
    putting those arrogant Trojans in their place.

    First of all, it would not have been a three-peat,
    They were not 2003 champions. There is no such
    thing as a co-champion, they didn't even play in
    the championship game. It would have been a repeat
    but they lost, so it's nothing.

    I've already heard the whine of USC fans already
    this morning, bad calls by the refs, USC was robbed!

    I only saw too bad calls, Vince Young was down when
    he lateralled, true, but the Horns were moving and
    were close to the end zone, they very well could have
    punched it in anyway from that distance. If so they
    probably would have made the extra point because I
    think they rushed it a bit to beat a review. They
    would have at least had 3.

    The second bad call was when the Horns intercepted
    a pass and the ground caused the ball to pop out,
    but the player clearly had possession. This could
    have been turned into points also.

    So its quite likely that had those calls been made
    the Horns would have had even more points.

    Anyhow, bad calls are like slippery spots on the
    field, its part of the game. Get over it!

    Furthermore, USC had a 12 point led with 5 minutes
    left in the game and they lost. No excuse.

    Thank you Longhorns.

    kpg, Jan 5, 2006
  5. kpg

    Jtyc Guest