OT: MS servers down

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg*, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    kpg*, Sep 4, 2007

  2. kpg*

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: MS servers down

    Good thing I pirate all my Microsoft software...

    oh wait... did I say that outloud?
    Jtyc, Sep 4, 2007

  3. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    Re: MS servers down

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Good thing I don't run any Microsoft software...
    >

    > oh wait... did I say that outloud?

    IFYPFY
    CBIC, Sep 4, 2007
  4. kpg*

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: MS servers down

    > IFYPFY

    Thanks man... Hopefully they won't catch that....

    shhh...
    Jtyc, Sep 5, 2007
  5. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: MS servers down

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:egfVWq87HHA.3716
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> IFYPFY

    > Thanks man... Hopefully they won't catch that....
    >

    > shhh...

    It's OK. I've heard their servers are down.
    kpg*, Sep 5, 2007