OT: Morons

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm quoting from the article linked below.

    "Prosecutors said Bryant, who was 17 at the time, plotted to kill the girl
    with his boyhood friend, Lord Hampton, so Bryant could avoid a statutory
    rape charge."

    What a totally fscked up train of thought.
    Anywho, here's the article, which, in all seriousness, isn't as strange as
    that sentence makes it out to be. It's been news around here lately. Not big
    news, but news nonetheless.

    Article:
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...itted_of_murdering_14_year_old_pregnant_girl/

    and the obligatory tiny:
    http://tinyurl.com/38f47

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/29/04 10:52 AM:

    > I'm quoting from the article linked below.
    >
    > "Prosecutors said Bryant, who was 17 at the time, plotted to kill the girl
    > with his boyhood friend, Lord Hampton, so Bryant could avoid a statutory
    > rape charge."
    >
    > What a totally fscked up train of thought.
    > Anywho, here's the article, which, in all seriousness, isn't as strange as
    > that sentence makes it out to be. It's been news around here lately. Not big
    > news, but news nonetheless.

    Yeah, but this is beyond belief...

    http://washingtontimes.com/metro/20040428-100354-4918r.htm

    Little girls' birthday party.