OT more Wednesday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 25, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

    Have you considered getting help from a qualified Psychiatric professional?

    --
    Tech "Geek" Pro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - "We're here to help!"

    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Dragon Guest

    I think he 'consults' regularly. :)

    Dragon, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > You'll wanna have your headphones on for this one kids. Give it a bit of
    > time to load.
    >
    > http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf
    >

    > Consultant

    You sir, are a mental case.