OT More Tuesday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > I'm thinkin this is the official mcngp sunday shirt!
    >
    > http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a112

    I love Jesus, It's his fan club I can't stand.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eqflcJRaEHA.3888
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    yer going straight to h3ll....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  4. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Jul 13, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
    >
    > > I'm thinkin this is the official mcngp sunday shirt!
    > >
    > > http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a112

    > I love Jesus, It's his fan club I can't stand.

    PotD

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    >> I love Jesus, It's his fan club I can't stand.

    > PotD

    Woo Hoo!!! That's two this week! Man, am I on a roll or what?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004