  1. Tis a boring day... who wants to discuss the election
    again???

    *ducks*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    kpg Guest

    Re: More politics?

    > Tis a boring day... who wants to discuss the election
    > again???

    Cocking both hammers...

    Pointing in general direction of Keyboard Cowboy...

    kp "what?, you still here?" g

    kpg, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 29, 2004 at 1:24pm "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

    > *ducks*

    Danm. Missed you.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    J.R. Jones Guest

    In article <04b101c4bddc$23a00180$>,
    Climbed on a soapbox and
    declaimed...
    > Tis a boring day... who wants to discuss the election
    > again???
    >
    > *ducks*

    *BLAM*BLAM*BLAM*

    Hmph! He ducked too soon.

    JaR
    Reloading Candidate

    J.R. Jones, Oct 29, 2004
  5. Re: More politics?

    Sorry to say... the time it took you to load both
    barrels... S&W SW99 .40 already in hand.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 29, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it J.R. Jones <> said in

    > In article <04b101c4bddc$23a00180$>,
    > Climbed on a soapbox and
    > declaimed...
    >> Tis a boring day... who wants to discuss the election
    >> again???
    >>
    >> *ducks*
    >>

    > *BLAM*BLAM*BLAM*
    >
    > Hmph! He ducked too soon.
    >
    > JaR
    > Reloading Candidate

    you know, if one of you aims low and the other high...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 29, 2004