OT: More Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Nov 18, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > Briscobar <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178248.htm (11/18/2005
    >> 4:03:38 PM) # http://www.excelerate.com.au/downloads/drewie/BOBO.wmv
    >>
    >> SFW and SFA (Super Friggin' Awesome)

    > Remind me to NEVER loan you my car.

    I wish I could do that. I've never had a car that 1) goes fast enough, 2) is
    a stick shift, and 3) i'm willing to abuse that much.

    Had cars that meet all the requirements, just never all in one car.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com makes me fukcing sick to my stomach.

    Briscobar, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    im gonna try that on the way home, and yes, my car is fast enough ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ben Smith, Nov 21, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > http://www.excelerate.com.au/downloads/drewie/BOBO.wmv
    > >

    > Let's see them try that in a good ole' Suzuki Samuri.

    That doesn't seem to be that strange. Actually it is mild compared
    to some of the stunts I saw them pull on the road when I was over there.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Nov 21, 2005