OT: more Free stuff

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: more Free stuff

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in
    news::

    > What, no Tiny?

    no, mine's huge (too?)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I need more wholesome, nutritious alcohol. -- Bender
    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  4. Re: more Free stuff

    "Neil" wrote:

    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in
    >
    > > What, no Tiny?

    > no, mine's huge (too?)

    Ego?
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > for those of you who enjoyed the new free version of VMware's GSX (or
    > whatever it's now called), enjoy...
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/virtualserver/software/def
    > ault .mspx

    Actually, I've been playng around with the VMWare Server Beta for the
    last few weeks, which will also be freeware when it's released. It's
    pretty cool, and I've always preferred the VMWare over MS. Have you tried
    out both?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 7, 2006
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: more Free stuff

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    <> say in news:BEF29682-AF18-4A19-
    :

    > Ego?

    Lego of my Ego

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - FIGHT BACK! Fill out your tax forms with Roman numerals.
    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Actually, I've been playng around with the VMWare Server Beta for the
    > last few weeks, which will also be freeware when it's released. It's
    > pretty cool, and I've always preferred the VMWare over MS. Have you
    > tried out both?

    we are currently playing with ESX. I do prefer VMWare workstation to VPC,
    but since the courseware comes from MS....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be?
    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  8. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >we are currently playing with ESX. I do prefer VMWare workstation to VPC,
    >but since the courseware comes from MS....

    I prefer chicken madras. opps! sorry, that was off topic.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 7, 2006
  9. Neil

    LRM Guest

    Re: more Free stuff

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    > <> say in
    > news:BEF29682-AF18-4A19- :
    >
    >> Ego?

    > Lego of my Ego

    I love Legos.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Apr 8, 2006
  10. Re: more Free stuff

    **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    >> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    >> <> say in
    >> news:BEF29682-AF18-4A19- :
    >>
    >>> Ego?

    >> Lego of my Ego