OT Monday, uh, fun?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    I just love this time of year.
    kpg, Dec 5, 2005
  5. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:O8UuB0a#FHA.2888
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > This is SFW, although morally wrong.
    >
    > http://www.gafflin.com/entertainment/spase_people.htm

    i will not click! you are not trustworthy!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 5, 2005
  6. Consultant

    MitchS Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    > i will not click! you are not trustworthy!

    Who are you trying to fool? You've already clicked it and you liked it.
    ADMIT IT!!!
    ....but if not she truly is SFW.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    MitchS, Dec 5, 2005
  7. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Dec 6, 2005
  8. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in news:uI1kcxd#FHA.1988
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> i will not click! you are not trustworthy!

    > Who are you trying to fool? You've already clicked it and you liked it.
    > ADMIT IT!!!
    > ...but if not she truly is SFW.

    Okay! Fine. You got me! But I have to say, she was pretty hot for a skinny
    chick from Mumbai.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 6, 2005
  9. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#Q#WPZg#FHA.3136
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > OMFG LMFAO!

    you're new here ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Microsoft's next ad campaign: "Sympathy for the Devil"
    Neil, Dec 6, 2005
  10. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#Q#WPZg#FHA.3136
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> OMFG LMFAO!

    > you're new here ;)

    I hadn't looked at the link in a long time and clicked it from home last
    night, it being sung to the tune of a Christmas song and all. Big mistake.
    The kids were in bed asleep and it made our dog bark like crazy. I had to
    click the ole X real quick.
    Frisbee®, Dec 6, 2005
  11. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#Q#WPZg#FHA.3136
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> OMFG LMFAO!

    > you're new here ;)

    Being new is fun! Now quit giving the new girl a hard time.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 6, 2005
  12. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > I hadn't looked at the link in a long time and clicked it from home last
    > night, it being sung to the tune of a Christmas song and all. Big
    > mistake. The kids were in bed asleep and it made our dog bark like crazy.
    > I had to click the ole X real quick.

    So, it should have had a disclaimer of NSFD.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 6, 2005
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > I had to
    > click the ole X real quick.

    I've had to do that too...but usually that occurs just before a smack from
    the Mrs.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Real programmers use COPY CON PROGNAME.EXE!
    Neil, Dec 6, 2005
  14. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OcbBD8m#FHA.2300
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Now quit giving the new girl a hard time.

    are you sure about that? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no-one's out to get you.
    Neil, Dec 6, 2005
  15. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    LRM <> said something like

    > So, it should have had a disclaimer of NSFD.

    Not Safe for..Dingos.
    kpg, Dec 6, 2005
  16. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> I had to
    >> click the ole X real quick.
    >>

    > I've had to do that too...but usually that occurs just before a smack from
    > the Mrs.

    Actually, if my Mrs. was any closer, I would've been clubbed, too. Damn
    this lack of peripheral vision, I never see them coming.
    Frisbee®, Dec 6, 2005
  17. Consultant

    Mike T. Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > LRM <> said something like
    >
    >> So, it should have had a disclaimer of NSFD.

    > Not Safe for..Dingos.

    A dingo et my buybee!

    (do you know how hard it is to type in an Australian accent?)
    Mike T., Dec 6, 2005
  18. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> you're new here ;)
    >
    >Being new is fun! Now quit giving the new girl a hard time.

    maybe C will [re]post the link for the outkast take off from last
    christmas - had to get a new keyboard after watching that one!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2005
  19. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > maybe C will [re]post the link for the outkast take off from last
    > christmas - had to get a new keyboard after watching that one!

    SCWHAT?!?!?! I don't recall that one! CEERIPES! now I have to go digging
    thru the archieves? I hate that...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
    Neil, Dec 6, 2005
  20. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i dont recall this