OT: Monday ugliness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    news::

    > That's one frickin ugly animal. Ugly dogs are cool, but this thing is
    > some kind of monster.

    I'm sure that has been used in a horror flick previously. I will have
    nightmares tonight in recognition of its hideousness.

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Running Windows is still better than washing them.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    reminds me of the moster dog my grandma had that hid under her couch when we
    would come to visit. it would bite your ankles when you sat on the couch and
    that is exactly what we imagined it looked like. freaky

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2005