OT: Monday Strangeness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 19, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Re: Monday Strangeness

    Consultant wrote:
    > screw it, im bidding on it

    You do realize, of course, that you will receive an empty box in the mail,
    as the mysterious ducky somehow escapes the box in-transit and returns to
    its original owner. Only to be sent out again, and again, and again...

    --
    Fris "Submitted for your approval" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 19, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Strangeness

    > screw it, im bidding on it

    I wouldn't. That story reeks of shenanigans.

    Jtyc, Jul 19, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Strangeness

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#GYhSdcbEHA.3420
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > screw it, im bidding on it

    We will send someone to look for your burning carcass in the tub...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Bilal Guest

    Re: Monday Strangeness

    what a load of crap, how did he take a picture of it if he
    had in a container wasn't he afraid for his life, and if
    he wanted to get rid of it wouldn't he put it for 1 day
    listing instead of 7 days, why not burn it or throw it in
    the sea, he's got a good imagination.

    >@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> screw it, im bidding on it
    >>

    >We will send someone to look for your burning carcass in

    the tub...

    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

    descendum pantorum.

    Bilal, Jul 20, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Strangeness

    "Bilal" <> wrote in news:047801c46e1b
    $44c96c40$:

    > he's got a good imagination.

    so good his rubber ducky is up to $17.50

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday Strangeness

    Bilal wrote:

    > what a load of crap, how did he take a picture of it if he
    > had in a container wasn't he afraid for his life, and if
    > he wanted to get rid of it wouldn't he put it for 1 day
    > listing instead of 7 days, why not burn it or throw it in
    > the sea, he's got a good imagination.

    You mean you think that his rubber ducky isn't really possessed? You
    mean you think he made it all up???

    Now way, e-bay doesn't allow that sot of thing. It's gotta be real if
    it's on e-bay!

    JaR
    Persuasive Thug

    JaR, Jul 20, 2004