    MCNGP 22
    Here there be dragons
    Remove hat to reply

    JaR, Jul 31, 2006

  2. JaR

    lowdes Guest

    I dont' get it.

    lowdes, Aug 1, 2006

  3. JaR

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Monday silly

    lowdes wrote:

    > I dont' get it.

    Well, I don't think it was intended to be "gettable", this time. ;-)

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVen up your sex life !)

    Cerebrus, Aug 1, 2006
  4. JaR

    Thor Guest

    http://www.prositos.com/SecretsAbout404.html

    Thor, Aug 1, 2006
  5. JaR

    Briscobar Guest

    lowdes <> rambled:

    > I dont' get it.

    Of course you don't.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Aug 1, 2006
  6. JaR

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:23:29 +0000, lowdes cast into the ether:

    > I dont' get it.

    And that should surprise us in what way?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  7. JaR

    Simon Dobson Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > Found in another ng:
    >
    > "Woke up early this morning before the alarm went off.
    > Opened my eyes to check out the digital display on
    > the clock. It read 404. I was afraid to turn on the
    > light. The bedroom might not have been there."

    Good job it wasn't 301.. you could've woke up in someone else's house.

    Simon Dobson, Aug 1, 2006
  8. JaR

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:Rhwzg.10278$D%4.3693
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > I dont' get it.
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> Found in another ng:
    >>
    >> "Woke up early this morning before the alarm went off.
    >> Opened my eyes to check out the digital display on
    >> the clock. It read 404. I was afraid to turn on the
    >> light. The bedroom might not have been there."
    >>
    >> [BOC to Denaldo over at the Saloon]
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> MCNGP 22
    >> Here there be dragons
    >> Remove hat to reply

    AHAHAHAHAHA. Sad thing is, your penguin did.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Aug 2, 2006