OT: Monday scientific awesomeness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Ken Briscoe <> rambled:

    > http://weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/61484
    >
    > Ew. So I sit on my porch listening to fat people exercise? Oh dear.

    Oh shiat! Today's Wednesday! Word!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  4. >Oh shiat! Today's Wednesday! Word!

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > http://weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/61484
    >
    > Ew. So I sit on my porch listening to fat people exercise? Oh dear.

    Piffle.

    Article is completely wrong. That is what makes earthquakes. Why else do
    you think California has so many?

    JaR
    Obvious Thug

    JaR, Dec 8, 2004