    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 3, 2006

  2. TBone

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday Paranoia

    time sensitive material?

    > Hey, why is my 297 book ticking?
    >
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2006

  3. That just tells how idiots deal with security these days

    --
    I really enjoy talking to as-sholes on the net.
    It makes me sleep peacefully knowing that I didn’t hurt any innocent people

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 3, 2006
  4. TBone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > "unauthorized explosives, destructive devices or hazardous materials".

    what category does Anthrax fall under?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Dogs come when you call. Cats have answering machines.

    Neil, Apr 3, 2006
  5. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > what category does Anthrax fall under?

    I believe they were categorized as Thrash Metal
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 4, 2006
  6. TBone

    Robert Moir Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in
    >
    >> "unauthorized explosives, destructive devices or hazardous
    >> materials".

    > what category does Anthrax fall under?

    awful awful music.

    Robert Moir, Apr 4, 2006
  7. TBone

    CBIC Guest

    >> what category does Anthrax fall under?
    >
    > awful awful music.

    How can you say that about the band that gave us "Startin up a posse"?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2006
  8. **CBIC's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> what category does Anthrax fall under?

    >> awful awful music.

    > How can you say that about the band that gave us "Startin up a posse"?

    Right....Anthrax fsukin rocked back then. Admitted, I would never listen to
    that cr@p now, but back then it was awesome.

    ~shakes head~ What was I thinking back then?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 5, 2006
  9. **Robert Moir's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Neil wrote:
    >> did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in
    >>
    >>> "unauthorized explosives, destructive devices or hazardous
    >>> materials".

    >> what category does Anthrax fall under?

    > awful awful music.

    And just what did you grow up listening to?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 5, 2006
  10. TBone

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > ~shakes head~ What was I thinking back then?

    You'd still love it if you listened to it *chemically enhanced*

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 5, 2006
  11. TBone

    JaR Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:uA$gbJHWGHA.1192
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > And just what did you grow up listening to?

    Well, lessee; Beatles, Stones, The Who, Jefferson Airplane(Grace Slick was
    HAWT!) Buffalo Springfield, Led Zepplin, Deep Purple...
    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 5, 2006
  12. TBone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:uA
    $:

    > And just what did you grow up listening to?

    My guess, Virtual Music...

    http://www.robertmoir.co.uk/Virtualisation.html

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Safe Sex: A pillow propped firmly against the headboard.

    Neil, Apr 5, 2006
  13. TBone

    > And just what did you grow up listening to?

    George Strait, Garth brooks, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Willie, Waylon
    Jennings(mostly on The Dukes of Hazzard),Winton Marsalis, Stevie Ray
    Vaughan, B.B. king, Clapton, Dizzie Gillespie, Beethoven (not the original
    just his work), Tchaikovsky (spell check that for me will ya), AC/DC, G N'
    R, Poison, Nelson (just kidding), KISS, Alabama, Sawyer Brown, Mozart, Bon
    Jovi, Vanilla Ice (for a couple of weeks), MC Hammer (less than a couple of
    weeks), Run DMC, Naughty by Nature, Beatles, Van Halen, Rico Suave (kidding
    again), and the Benedictine monks of San somethin or other just to name a
    few.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 5, 2006
  14. TBone

    JaR Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > and the Benedictine monks of San somethin or other

    Were those the guys that did the Gregorian Chants? That was wild to listen
    to in a chemically enhanced state.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 5, 2006
  15. TBone

    Robert Moir Guest

    Robert Moir, Apr 5, 2006
  16. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >
    >> ~shakes head~ What was I thinking back then?

    > You'd still love it if you listened to it *chemically enhanced*

    Never touched the stuff.

    Ever seen a 20 dollar bill?

    Ever seen a 20 dollar bill on pot, man?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006
  17. **JaR's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:uA$gbJHWGHA.1192
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> And just what did you grow up listening to?
    >>

    > Well, lessee; Beatles, Stones, The Who, Jefferson Airplane(Grace
    > Slick was HAWT!) Buffalo Springfield, Led Zepplin, Deep Purple...

    That was the music to jam to.

    But I thought Grace Jones was HAWTER than Grace Slick.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006
  18. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:uA
    > $:
    >
    >> And just what did you grow up listening to?

    > My guess, Virtual Music...
    >
    > http://www.robertmoir.co.uk/Virtualisation.html

    Hmmm....coincidence?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006
  19. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >
    >> And just what did you grow up listening to?

    > George Strait (STILL KICKS ASS), Garth brooks (WAY OVERRATED), Merle
    > Haggard (THE LONESOME FUGITIVE), Johnny Cash (THE BOY NAMED SUE), Willie
    > (POT FOR LIFE),
    > Waylon Jennings(mostly on The Dukes of Hazzard)(SAME HERE),Winton
    > Marsalis(WYNTON PUT OUT SOME REALLY GOOD JAZZ),
    > Stevie Ray Vaughan (PRIDE & JOY and TEXAS FLOOD), B.B. king(SINGIN' THE
    > BLUES), Clapton(COCAINE), Dizzie Gillespie(SHAW NUFF), Beethoven
    > (not the original just his work)(I SAW HIM IN CONCERT), Tchaikovsky (spell
    > check that for
    > me will ya)(NO NEED TO SPOLL CHEKC, YOU GOT IT RIGHT), AC/DC(BLACK IN
    > BACK), G N' R(G@Y N' RETARDED), Poison(TOO BAD THEY NEVER DIED FROM IT),
    > Nelson (just kidding)(YOU'D BETTER BE, I'LL KICK YOUR A$$ JUST ON
    > PRINCIPLE), KISS(KNIGHTS IN S@T@N'S SERVICE),
    > Alabama (RAWKED), Sawyer Brown (REMEMBER SEEING THEM ON STAR SEARCH?),
    > Mozart (NOT AS GOOD AS TCHAIKOVSKY), Bon Jovi (HIS SINGING WAS BETTER THAN
    > HIS ACTING), Vanilla Ice (for a couple of
    > weeks) (YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS), MC Hammer (less than a couple of weeks)(THAT
    > MAN COULD DANCE.....NOT), Run DMC (W/ OR W/O AEROSMITH?), Naughty by
    > Nature (EH....NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR ME), Beatles (STILL LISTEN TO THEM),
    > Van Halen (ONLY THE ORIGINAL), Rico Suave (kidding again) (STOP
    > IT...YOU'RE KILLING ME), and the
    > Benedictine monks of San somethin or other just to name a few (WHO?)

    But you forgot some of the all-time greats... Jerry Reed (Smoky & the
    Bandit), Steppenwolf, Jefferson Starship, Queen, The Byrds, The Yardbirds,
    Cream, Canned Heat, Johnny Winter, Doors, Chicago, Richard Simmons (just
    kidding), Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Electric Light
    Orchestra, ZZ Top, Molly Hatchet, The Charlie Daniels Band, Cheap Trick,
    Kajagoogoo (just kidding, had to throw that last one in)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006
  20. **Robert Moir's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Bigus Di©kus wrote:
    >> **Robert Moir's** the one who fcukin said it

    >>> awful awful music.
    >>>

    >> And just what did you grow up listening to?

    > awful awful music.

    Yeah, I think we all did, then we grew up and started actually liking the
    music our parents listened too.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)