OT: Monday night entertainment

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jim MCSE, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Jim MCSE

    Jim MCSE Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Sickening video, not worth watching Was:Re: Monday night entertainment

    That was sickening, if you consider it entertainment, you're just as sick.

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
    system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
    the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis

    "Jim MCSE" <> wrote in message

    http://www.ogrish.com/archives/brutal_way_to_slaughter_pig_for_consumption_video.html

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 14, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Jim MCSE

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 14, 2004
  5. Jim MCSE

    Doom Guest

    Re: Monday night entertainment

    "Jim MCSE" <> wrote in message

    <sick link snipped>

    If you think that is entertainment you are as sick as the people who made
    the video. You should be ashamed of yourself. How could anyone think that
    is funny or entertainment? May you rot in H3ll forever. You are a sick
    twisted loser for posting that.

    Doom, Dec 14, 2004
  6. Jim MCSE

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Your e-mail addy looks suspiciously like someone else who posts here from
    > time to time.

    Only three names have posted using that host:

    (ool-45734cfc.dyn.optonline.net 69.115.76.252)

    Network Guru
    Mr Developer
    Jim MCSE

    --
    Lord kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Dec 14, 2004
  7. Jim MCSE

    Tron2004 Guest

    Tron2004, Dec 14, 2004
  8. Re: Monday night entertainment

    kpg wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Your e-mail addy looks suspiciously like someone else who posts here
    >> from time to time.
    >>

    > Only three names have posted using that host:
    >
    > (ool-45734cfc.dyn.optonline.net 69.115.76.252)
    >
    > Network Guru

    We have a winner.

    --
    Fris "No more calls, please" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 14, 2004
  9. Jim MCSE

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday night entertainment

    The elusive secrets and mysterious mechanisms of NNTP
    posting hosts are well beyond our mortal mind's ability
    to comprehend, but this much is clear: There are private
    ones and there are public ones.

    We are all (I hope) allowed moments of indiscretion.
    Neither that nor changing one's name is a crime. However,
    hiding behind a name to commit a questionable act indicates
    cognitive knowledge of one's own irresponsibility.

    Hence as newly appointed Lord I cast down my judgment upon
    thee:

    Repent! Repent!

    Throw yourself upon the mercy of this group and grovel for
    forgiveness. It is never too late. You may yet be saved.
    Stand in the light of truth and be cleansed. Free at last!
    Free at Last! Thank God Almighty we are free at last!

    Lord kpg
    - never over the top

    kpg, Dec 14, 2004
  10. Re: Monday night entertainment

    >> Only three names have posted using that host:
    >>
    >> (ool-45734cfc.dyn.optonline.net 69.115.76.252)
    >>
    >> Network Guru

    >We have a winner.

    i guess the meds are running out.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 14, 2004
  11. Jim MCSE

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Dec 15, 2004
  12. Jim MCSE

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday night entertainment

    did you hear "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> say in

    > "Jim MCSE" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > http://www.ogrish.com/archives/brutal_way_to_slaughter_pig_for_consumpt
    > ion_video.html
    >
    > How am i supposed to study for finals when I'm throwing up?!?!?!?!
    > D4MN @$$H0LE

    smart me, read the reviews and choose not click the link...wisdom that
    comes with age appearently...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 15, 2004
  13. Re: Monday night entertainment

    Be glad you didn't mate, truly sick.

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 15, 2004
  14. Jim MCSE

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday night entertainment

    did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <> say in news:eZwF5xl4EHA.208
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Be glad you didn't mate, truly sick.

    I've been fooled before...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 15, 2004
  15. Jim MCSE

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday night entertainment

    > did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <> say in news:eZwF5xl4EHA.208
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Be glad you didn't mate, truly sick.

    > I've been fooled before...

    As soon as I saw "ogrish.com" I knew better than to click. That site has
    some of the most stomach turning stuff you'll ever find. I made the mistake
    of locating the Iraqi hostages beheading videos there. Don't go there
    unless you are ready for nightmares for weeks afterwards.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 15, 2004
  16. Re: Monday night entertainment

    >As soon as I saw "ogrish.com" I knew better than to click. That site has
    >some of the most stomach turning stuff you'll ever find. I made the mistake
    >of locating the Iraqi hostages beheading videos there. Don't go there
    >unless you are ready for nightmares for weeks afterwards.

    sound advice. there are however, some real sick fcuks out there
    though.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 15, 2004