    1. Advertising

  2. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2008

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Sep 22, 2008
  4. CBIC

    David Guest

    I'm sorry but if you went and brought hydrogen peroxcide to make this im
    sure youll be arrested for being a terrorist

    David, Sep 24, 2008
  5. CBIC

    catwalker63 Guest

    "David" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> <Burp>
    >>>

    >> I wonder if your pee would be lit up if you drank that?
    >>

    > I'm sorry but if you went and brought hydrogen peroxcide to make this
    > im sure youll be arrested for being a terrorist

    Peroxide is a necessary ingredient for today's blondes. Now, hair
    stylists are scary but I wouldn't go so far as to call them terrorists.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Sep 24, 2008