    Attenshun K-Mart Choppers!

    New poll on super-sekret seckshun of MCNGP web site.

    Vote often and early.
    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    We Dense Day Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Attenshun K-Mart Choppers!
    >
    > New poll on super-sekret seckshun of MCNGP web site.
    >
    > Vote often and early.

    One of these days, I'll have to sign up for that thing. I've been too lazy
    ever since the whole 'redid the site but didn't transfer the accounts'
    scenario.

    BTW, at the risk of alienating the members of the fairer sects that review
    these, here's 2 websites made at the request of people who requested
    things...

    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/

    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

    Be sure to use the search features of these sites.

    MCSB
    We Dense Day, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As We Dense Day once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/

    > She's looking a lot like Loni Anderson.
    >
    > kp "does that make me old?" g

    Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!!! You say bad word!!!

    Loni Anderson was PURE, and nowhere near the skank level that PH is.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > "does that make me old?"

    yes

    (and you're blind cause L.A. was way better looking with bigger cans)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes, it's
    just a tired feeling.
    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    Lasher, Mar 21, 2006
  7. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/
    >>
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

    > If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...

    Honestly, I don't care what you're wearing while you use the search
    function, and I don't know if your choice of garments is going to have an
    effect on the results, but I think we'd prefer not to think about you
    searching while being naked. Thanks for that extra bit of information,
    though.

    Generally, the people in this group are looking at this group from work, so
    I try to make sure I'm going to publish something that's safe for work,
    except for the kinky Neil sites.
    MVP [Meaty Variable Parser], Mar 21, 2006
  8. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

    > If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
    >

    > Disappointed,

    Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about there.

    Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  9. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >
    >>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

    >> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
    >>

    >> Disappointed,
    >>

    > Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about there.

    If anything, you should be proud that people are looking on the internet for
    someone from your gene pool naked .

    +5 points

    > Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.

    On the other hand, you shouldn't be TOO proud if you count yourself among
    those individuals.

    -100 points
    MVP [Meaty Variable Parser], Mar 21, 2006
  10. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    **MVP [Meaty Variable Parser]'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>

    >>> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
    >>>

    >>> Disappointed,
    >>>

    >> Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about
    >> there.

    > If anything, you should be proud that people are looking on the
    > internet for someone from your gene pool naked .
    >
    > +5 points

    That all depends on whether they are looking for pics of her neked.
    -10 points

    Or if they are looking nekid pics of her
    +10 points

    >> Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.

    > On the other hand, you shouldn't be TOO proud if you count yourself
    > among those individuals.
    >
    > -100 points

    I looked before I actually knew she was my 2nd cousin...that doesn't count.

    0 points

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    > I looked before I actually knew she was my 2nd cousin...that doesn't
    > count.
    >
    > 0 points

    So, uh, can I meet her?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    You can check out Kat's hawt pics...er, pic...at www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Mar 21, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    i preferred bailey

    Consultant, Mar 21, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    jessica alba? nice!

    Consultant, Mar 21, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > i preferred bailey

    Interesting...so did I.

    ....but if I had a million dollars I'd do both at the same time.
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    As MVP [Meaty Variable Parser] once said in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...

    > Honestly, I don't care what you're wearing while you use the search
    > function...

    TMML
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006
  16. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
    > i preferred bailey

    Yeah...bailey was the Secret Slvt with a Venus Flytrap
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  17. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    > Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> rambled:
    >>>

    >> I looked before I actually knew she was my 2nd cousin...that doesn't
    >> count.
    >>
    >> 0 points

    > So, uh, can I meet her?

    Funny thing...since she made it big, I haven't seen her at any of the reunions.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  18. Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
    > jessica alba? nice!

    yup...real sweet girl....and down to earth too.

    Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years trying to
    break into the movies and never could do it.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    > Funny thing...since she made it big, I haven't seen her at any of the
    > reunions.

    You're MCNGP now. You're way more famous than she is.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 21, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday MCNGP Mania

    > Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years
    > trying to break into the movies and never could do it.

    Why break in? Just go in through the fire exit like I do.
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006